Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

sword of player +8 or wirinom +8

This is a discussion on sword of player +8 or wirinom +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; get the wiriniom and try the ps to 9 h34r:[/b] +1 grab the balls and click the button :mellow:...
Page: 2

get the wiriniom and try the ps to 9 h34r:[/b]
    +1
    grab the balls and click the button :mellow:

SoullessOne

Sword of Player +8 184 AP 80 Lightning Damage +8 Str +8 HP + 16 FR/GR/LR + Range 1.5

Vs.

Wirinom +8 191 AP 110 Lightning Damage +8 Str + Range 2 + Curse Bonuses efects

I d choose Wirinom More AP, More Elemental Damage, Longer range + Curse Effect.

Would be so stupid to hade personal sword and not using it,or just use it for undy.
    So if u got both weapons,i would suggest u to sell wirinom and work on ur uniques or armors.But if they r good too,i suggest u then to trade ur warrior for warrior with same lvl+coins/items,or even higher lvls
    Still cypher ring is removed from PUS[/b]

+1

rasta

sword=sexier cause ull be one of a few that use it[/b]
    We have a winner!

Get the wirinom.

I'd say trade Wirinom for a Baal+8, to give yourself some variety, and switch up from sword to axe, specially on those pesky rogues with dual +8 sherions and ironset, it's better to have a variety of weapons over dual swords, and while Baal doesn't look as sexy, it's better on mobs with super high def, and chitin shields, either way it's your choice. Wirinom for warrior/rogue/priest duals, Personal+8 for owning mage parties, it just adds more elements to the game. There is no 1 weapons i'd pick and use 24/7, i'd rather have a variety, well that is if your happy with your hear and uniques.

I'd say trade Wirinom for a Baal+8, to give yourself some variety, and switch up from sword to axe, specially on those pesky rogues with dual +8 sherions and ironset, it's better to have a variety of weapons over dual swords, and while Baal doesn't look as sexy, it's better on mobs with super high def, and chitin shields, either way it's your choice. Wirinom for warrior/rogue/priest duals, Personal+8 for owning mage parties, it just adds more elements to the game. There is no 1 weapons i'd pick and use 24/7, i'd rather have a variety, well that is if your happy with your hear and uniques.[/b]
    +1 , this is why warriors are one of the best characters to play when backed up by a priest. They have the option to use virtually any weapon ingame without dmg reductions

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

personal 8 pls

personal 8 pls [/b]
    You are an idiot ... The only way I would agree with you is if he sold the wirinom and upgrades his uniques a + higher.

PS+8 for 4 reasons..

1. Sexy
    2. with the gb's u dont spend on the Wirinom+8 u could buy better amror/accessories
    3. Wirinom is UGLY :P
    4. i forgot now...
    gogo ps

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i got better comparison!

+8 baal or winriom or

THIS SEXY BEAST!

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...mp;name=PIONNER

i know stupid comparison xD

sell wirinom +8 and get some uniques

its just simple lik that

+1 , this is why warriors are one of the best characters to play when backed up by a priest. They have the option to use virtually any weapon ingame without dmg reductions[/b]
    umm even daggers and staffs?? 0o

on topic:
    get wirinom +8 and personal +8 since if u had +8 wirinom 1st with good uniques already u could just have the +8 personal for free and use them both =P they both are good + u don't have to go rpr when they broke lol

Hydr4

Upgrade both with tears until one breaks.

angelsdream

Upgrade both with tears until one breaks.[/b]
    exactly what I would do

depends on ur other uniques.... if they are already at +2's and stuff, and ur armours are like +9 or already really nice, then go for wirinom. But if your uniques are still at +0 or could definately use some work, then go for the PS since its pretty much "free".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast