Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sword Vs. Club

This is a discussion on Sword Vs. Club within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; mine isnt just +8 no more tho :P just tellin u wat my info bar is tellin me[/b] u should ...
Page: 2

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

mine isnt just +8 no more tho :P
    just tellin u wat my info bar is tellin me[/b]
    u should have tested on sum1 waring an iron set i bet u the hb would be better lol

no one has sword defense

no one has sword defense[/b]
    ppl w/ iron set dun have sword defense?

priest w/ personal shields or chitin sheilds dun have sword defense?

lol... ppl have sword defense its just not as common as spear and dd and club

killa

ya truthfully i think the difference was significant for some reason :/ i always thought hb was better to but i could outminor dmg of hb with no saftey.. but had to use it to keep myself alive with the ms 0.o

ppl w/ iron set dun have sword defense?

priest w/ personal shields or chitin sheilds dun have sword defense?

lol... ppl have sword defense its just not as common as spear and dd and club[/b]
    ty cpt. obvious

i knew someone was going to post this in response. no shit there is sword defense. nobody stacks sword defense.

i really didn't find it necessary to state this... then again... this is a bp topic :lol:

TunaFishyMe

:P i used to stack sword defence. I have 7/35 glove plate, 7/35 boots plate, 4/20 helm full plate sword defence :P and then IN, did skele have it? i dont think so. dont remember.
    i dont remember the number but i had a lot XD

Lenis

I'm not priest but aren't rare armors for all classes with weapon def. at +7 have +30 weapon def.? I don't have one right now so I'm not sure about that, so no flame on me aga pls oke ^^

ty cpt. obvious

i knew someone was going to post this in response. no shit there is sword defense. nobody stacks sword defense.

i really didn't find it necessary to state this... then again... this is a bp topic :lol:[/b]
    your welcome but to be honest, even if sum is waring 10 sword defense, even from a belt or an necklace, my hb did more damage then my exp ms +8... lol... u can do whatever you would please, its your character, but im telling you what i felt after having both of those weapons for abour 2 months lol. the hb is a much more consistant weapon in dealing damage because of the extra elemental, alos the int bonus is unmatchable, i would still take more mana> more ap, because even that 1 more attack will do more damage then having a few extra ap...

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

true about the mana. well i just made another HB+7 so i think ill just keep em both for now and see wat i like better in the long run... actually just made the MS+7 and it has 179 ap/83 flame soo im keeping it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12