help with making bp

This is a discussion on help with making bp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well i don't have much experience with priests so i wanna ask before i spend my last coins . No ...
Page: 1

Well i don't have much experience with priests so i wanna ask before i spend my last coins . No flame plx
    I have int lvl 77 priest. Im thinking about going to bp cuz its really hard to find exp as int in my server.

But i don't have much money atm. Should be enought to cover basic expenses as weapon, g1 set and cost of reskill/restat.
    U guys think that is good idea to make bp without any uniques? I don't plan to pk at all, only exp on boro or ds.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

sounds like u would do fine. wat weapon were u trying to get? oh and wat server? seems like unless ur doin PK all u realy need is quest accessories for exp :P good luck with w/e u do

tommyleonghk

well...for leveling, you could try get an II+1rb, paper+8hp set and some basic +9/+10 str accessories for the extra ap