old rings into normal?

This is a discussion on old rings into normal? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; how does this work? i know the percentage is low but where do i go what do i need to ...
Page: 1

Default old rings into normal?

how does this work? i know the percentage is low but where do i go what do i need to try to make it a normal ring... i wanna make my rings hopefully with some luck ill get to make atleast some +1 rings

ok so now i find the place, i burned one set of olds now i try to do it agian and it doesnt go through... why?

3 x Old = Normal +0

You'll be lucky to make some to +1, and probably waste more than they cost anyway lol.

As far as I know you need that metal and nest scraps from MS. No idea why it won't do it a second time.

Quote Originally Posted by UrGoneNow View Post
    how does this work? i know the percentage is low but where do i go what do i need to try to make it a normal ring... i wanna make my rings hopefully with some luck ill get to make atleast some +1 rings
    u need 50 steels and 1 nest scrap + 1m noah

then u can go to npc behind heppa in moradon.

there u buy an stone for 1m

put 3 olds (all same ofc) + 50 steel + nest scrap and stone in the "gernerator"
    crap your balls with your left hand and press ok on right hand

i tryed to make normal 5 times now... 1 time i got my normal amulet from it.

only worth if u buy the items extremly cheap or loot yourself in MS.

trust me, u better sell those olds and buy normal from profit in most case...