DCZ armor "poll"

This is a discussion on DCZ armor "poll" within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; seems I can't create a poll but nevermind, here we go.. I want to hear oppinion which of these builds ...
Page: 1

Default DCZ armor "poll"

seems I can't create a poll but nevermind, here we go..
    I want to hear oppinion which of these builds you would chose for Carnac West DCZ (the one with shitloads of rogues and duffers). Don't wanna hear you saying like "get FP's+9, chitins+9". Only chose between listed combinations + some comment why you would do that. Only thing I need to figure out is armor. The rest is set: SSE / WE, EP+2 / IN, Skeleton belt, dual Ring of Magic, Dread shield +7, lycaon hammer+6.

now the important part >> ARMOR

1) chitin set +8, combined with dd helmet +7
    2) chitin set +8 (just pauldron at +4rev), combined with dd helmet+7
    3) full plate set +8, combined with dd helmet +6/+7 and +8 chitin gauntlets
    4) goblin chitin pauldron combined with fp +8 parts and dd helmet +6/+7
    5) goblin chitin pauldron combined with chitins +8 and dd helmet +7
    6) any other build that you think it is worth chosing except going for +9 items

looking forward for as many replies as possible...
    no spam please
    Cheers

Really depends on the dcz players.
    Lots of melees? 1/2
    Not many warriors but lots of rogues? 3
    Lots of mages? 4
    5 isn't really worth it (I think) and 2 is better than 1 if you can find +4 rev.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Really depends on the dcz players.
    Lots of melees? 1/2
    Not many warriors but lots of rogues? 3
    Lots of mages? 4
    5 isn't really worth it (I think) and 2 is better than 1 if you can find +4 rev.
    I wish I could afford build like yours but unfortunatelly I can't. Atm running in +7 chitins on Attitude so it really needs an upgrade. Each of them has its pros and cons..maybe just the 5th one is complete bullshit..Personally I like the 4th one the most..seems atractive when you imagine the health bonuses on armor, stat points which ll be spared compared to chitin build + 150hp bonus with 16 resistance in each element from the pauldron. The lower AC wouldn't help much since duffers spam torment with malice compared to only parasite which lowers u base HP..the price would be not that high so I may be able to afoord some unique upgrade too.

More comments please

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    I wish I could afford build like yours but unfortunatelly I can't. Atm running in +7 chitins on Attitude so it really needs an upgrade. Each of them has its pros and cons..maybe just the 5th one is complete bullshit..Personally I like the 4th one the most..seems atractive when you imagine the health bonuses on armor, stat points which ll be spared compared to chitin build + 150hp bonus with 16 resistance in each element from the pauldron. The lower AC wouldn't help much since duffers spam torment with malice compared to only parasite which lowers u base HP..the price would be not that high so I may be able to afoord some unique upgrade too.

More comments please
    my build sucks. tbh if i wanted better stats id go fp +9. just doin it for kicks (and the shine)

1 or 2 or +8 fp set and +7 dd with +7 spear boots other wise +7 chitin set with a decent sheild should do fine unless you a noob

Would appreciate hearing oppinion by people who themselfs play/ed dcz priest.. Pasc, Prodigy and more..

bumpzor, need more oppinions..

Anal Rapist Senior Member

With a low budget I would just go paper build using a tooth.. ds and rest in HP Rocks out if you're an hp whore!

Chit 8/iron set/dd-cap/dread and your set

personally i prefer a lycaon on c-west

with cleric ears id hit a holy animor up though...

Dec-

go all sets and exchange them when needed D

Quote Originally Posted by Dec- View Post
    go all sets and exchange them when needed D
    i said no spamming...read before posting
    31 to go

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    seems I can't create a poll but nevermind, here we go..
    I want to hear oppinion which of these builds you would chose for Carnac West DCZ (the one with shitloads of rogues and duffers). Don't wanna hear you saying like "get FP's+9, chitins+9". Only chose between listed combinations + some comment why you would do that. Only thing I need to figure out is armor. The rest is set: SSE / WE, EP+2 / IN, Skeleton belt, dual Ring of Magic, Dread shield +7, lycaon hammer+6.

now the important part >> ARMOR

1) chitin set +8, combined with dd helmet +7
    2) chitin set +8 (just pauldron at +4rev), combined with dd helmet+7
    3) full plate set +8, combined with dd helmet +6/+7 and +8 chitin gauntlets
    4) goblin chitin pauldron combined with fp +8 parts and dd helmet +6/+7
    5) goblin chitin pauldron combined with chitins +8 and dd helmet +7
    6) any other build that you think it is worth chosing except going for +9 items

looking forward for as many replies as possible...
    no spam please
    Cheers
    i would go for either 1 or 3, because you already have a lycaon no need for the goblins, just get a ss if anything if you really need to switch to a shield ss +5 when i left was like 150-200? dont know if it went up rest is up to u, if you prefer more hp go for the fp if u prefer ac go for the chitin, when iwas fp my ac was already good cuz i was using rols not roms and sse's so i went fp, but yah it really depends on what you prefer but i would definitely pick either 1 or 3, if theirs still a bunch of light mages, i would switch out 1 of those roms for a rol but if not than keep both roms if ur budget is low.

with your items i would chose 1, because it would give you a good balance of hp and ac, if in the future you +1 up your uniques and make up the ac on your uniques than i would switch to fp, but until than i say you go chitin

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    i would go for either 1 or 3, because you already have a lycaon no need for the goblins, just get a ss if anything if you really need to switch to a shield ss +5 when i left was like 150-200? dont know if it went up rest is up to u, if you prefer more hp go for the fp if u prefer ac go for the chitin, when iwas fp my ac was already good cuz i was using rols not roms and sse's so i went fp, but yah it really depends on what you prefer but i would definitely pick either 1 or 3, if theirs still a bunch of light mages, i would switch out 1 of those roms for a rol but if not than keep both roms if ur budget is low.

with your items i would chose 1, because it would give you a good balance of hp and ac, if in the future you +1 up your uniques and make up the ac on your uniques than i would switch to fp, but until than i say you go chitin
    <3 for nice answer with explanations why and why not...