Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

tank mage support build

This is a discussion on tank mage support build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; IMO if ur not gonna go paper HP with dread and ur gnna put 114 INT and 101 MP for ...
Page: 2

IMO if ur not gonna go paper HP with dread and ur gnna put 114 INT and 101 MP for cristals.

why not put 9 more on mP for a GE+7 or a oasis?

makse sence to me[/b]
    144int for crystals
    and 112 mp for oasis

gyfte

as said before.. get some sse's lycaon hammer gives already very nice resists
    wouldnt go dual rol tho.. 1 rol and a ring that gives gr.. (does shio give gr? )[/b]
    ROM gives GR
    ROL gives LR
    ROC gives FR

so atm i'm
    144 int
    101 mp
    90 str
    rest hp

question => to slow more does a skull hammer helps? (the glacier) or stick with the lycaon

=>also for the staff , atm i use lobo staff+7 just to have something and its working fine
    =>i can't afford a in+ib so i'm thinking a SKE and maybe the EP+2( like i have now) or if i can, the IN

ROM gives GR
    ROL gives LR
    ROC gives FR

so atm i'm
    144 int
    101 mp
    90 str
    rest hp

question => to slow more does a skull hammer helps? (the glacier) or stick with the lycaon

=>also for the staff , atm i use lobo staff+7 just to have something and its working fine
    =>i can't afford a in+ib so i'm thinking a SKE and maybe the EP+2( like i have now) or if i can, the IN[/b]

legionaire gives lr and fr 30 or 40 each
    and shio give gr too

so shio +2 / legionaire +1 is still the best imo.

gyfte

question => to slow more does a skull hammer helps? (the glacier) or stick with the lycaon[/b]
    anybody?

The skull hammer will slow more then a Lycoan but you will loose some good stats.

RE5PECTmf

The skull hammer will slow more then a Lycoan but you will loose some good stats.[/b]
    I thought only elemental from staffs work for mages ,so IMO skull wont help much although it have ice elemental , otherwise u would not need staff and with shio tears and a shield u would slow same as some staff with around 60 elemental . Lycaon hammer all the way , will cover all ressistances u need :P

Unr4ted

go like i did in that pvp server
    half plate set8
    in
    ib
    dual rols
    dual sse
    ss
    spme random staff
    have enougth int and mp to wear the half plate and rest on hp

alot of people are going to disagree with me but it worked well for me cause i had 9.5k hp 1300 deffence and i always kept my party alive from being killed like from 50 people who were always chasing us XD i also kept my self alive so yea............

J

would this build work?

cristal+8 /15 hp set
    dd25

dual lich king
    dual shio/rol (something like this)
    light belt of life+1 (maybe ske)
    ep+2

dread shield+7
    some hammer
    oasis staff+8

lvl 72
    stats :
    str : 90
    mp : 118
    Int : 144
    rest hp

Glacier of course....

i know it just support, but the survival rate on ronark would be much greater...

Any suggestions?[/b]
    I say...

CE +1
    SSE
    ROL
    ROM +1
    Skelly
    EP +2
    Dread +7
    Lycaon +7

And enough stats to wear your crystals. If you want to slow with your staff, get a Halloween cane as your back up. But always wear the Lycaon in compromising conditions.

swimmy

If you want to slow with your staff, get a Halloween cane as your back up. But always wear the Lycaon in compromising conditions.[/b]
    halloween canes are the best... u dont need anything else

Saig0

good items men i like that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12