Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ardream INT BP

This is a discussion on Ardream INT BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Fp 8s with str,smite hammer 7,dread shield 7, dual roc, wp/ep +1, glass belt, WE's. This come out to like ...
Page: 1

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Default Ardream INT BP

Fp 8s with str,smite hammer 7,dread shield 7, dual roc, wp/ep +1, glass belt, WE's. This come out to like 800-900 ap w book, 900-1k ac, 1.8-2k hp and like 3.5-3.9k mana. How would this build do in cwest ardream?? also, how would it do with another int bp with equivalent stats ..one duffer other healer.

dont think you could do enough damage to kill anyone, warriors with high ap do around 300-500
    and that ap your looking at like, 100-200 im guessing

The stats are ok, but I think it's kinda weird an Int BP in andream, your ap is not that high and u don't have a GG skill to hit with just 1H Wep, may be with 2 priests would be funny but you know all the people want to kill priests all the time

u'd prolly do fine but every person would need to be duffed for u to kill him.

u dont have good skills to be an INT BP..
    do an int bp with judgement or helis only.

Cover

Quote Originally Posted by expo View Post
    dont think you could do enough damage to kill anyone, warriors with high ap do around 300-500
    and that ap your looking at like, 100-200 im guessing
    seriusly? 100-200? dam...

well i'd say why not? give it a try, could be good.

btw, your main problem is to find fp+8 clean or with str... no one sells O.O

gl!

Well yea i figured the damage wont be that high, but since i wont be the only one attacking, plus the duffs, i think it would be pretty cool to try. Thanks for the replies guys.

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

As Int priest with shield you will be first target even if you wear hp armor or str, when you use str armor you will have like 3200-3500 hp ? plus rocs and fp's losing alot ac against chitins and rols.. so you wont be able to tank many...

Just try this build and see how it works ;p i think it will be more useful for 4v4 or something, cuz on 8v8 you need to be "priest" not atacker so...

I guess its ok build for low geared enemies, cuz you will throw torment and hit them for 500-600 ?

but if you find yourself in situation : your party vs some sick geared people, i would change armor to hp nd town xD

lol just stay as support with fp+8 and whatever else dont think of attacking u wanan fight become a battle priest lol if u wanan be a bp with fp on you then u gotta be like rlb to be lvl 69 and have more stats

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

my tip, dont go int bp
    its not fun

Quote Originally Posted by Unihoc View Post
    my tip, dont go int bp
    its not fun
    lol why is that?

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

because people will complain that you dont support and you gonna get frustrated when you cant drop a rogue fast enough before he light feets away from you
    but if you pk with good people in vent for example maybe its funnier

Quote Originally Posted by Unihoc View Post
    because people will complain that you dont support and you gonna get frustrated when you cant drop a rogue fast enough before he light feets away from you
    but if you pk with good people in vent for example maybe its funnier
    Well what if there are 2 int bp's with same gear, maybe my friend will also do it. Also other party members can attack...i just dont wanna go bp because its expensive and it dies fast to rogues with shit gear. And int priest is all support, i wanna attack a little ;P

lawl pat you seriously want to do this i wouldnt mind but dam we can see whats good

ya feel me?

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

If u both pat and icy go int bp, might be fun, even if icy sucks badly lulz , <3

and btw this hp is unbuffed right, i would buy stone splitter8 instead of sh7, coz of the club deff and sexier look lol, enough int for dd helm+6 at least, and u would hit like 250-300 duffed with the stronger skill, could do fine with another int bp to atack with ya, alot of people would run away, yea but they would still do even if u were paper ap bp lol.

anyways try it out, why not lulz.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast