Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tell me why..

This is a discussion on Tell me why.. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by azariel shard is a high class i f u play rogue lot of u will see that ...
Page: 2

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by azariel View Post
    shard is a high class i f u play rogue lot of u will see that it misses less skills and also r is more accurate than on cleaver and also it looks better:P
    R can not fail.

Banned Regular Member

the cleaver missing thing is just a myth imo .

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    R can not fail.
    ??? lol

R sometimes it hits for the full damage (120-200)

R sometimes hit 30 damage, and thats called a miss or fail lol

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ??? lol

R sometimes it hits for the full damage (120-200)

R sometimes hit 30 damage, and thats called a miss or fail lol
    With R hit? I've never seen it failing, only skills I did

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

ALL weapons can fail, this includes the shard aswell. This can happen during skill-usage, but also during simple r-hitting, so yes, I personally feel it's mainly just a myth... Not to mention, you mainly always do want to go for the best weapon depending on its base stats, so therefor shard +1 is already more expensive than the cleaver +1 and a higher grade, therefor it costs more.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    ALL weapons can fail, this includes the shard aswell. This can happen during skill-usage, but also during simple r-hitting, so yes, I personally feel it's mainly just a myth... Not to mention, you mainly always do want to go for the best weapon depending on its base stats, so therefor shard +1 is already more expensive than the cleaver +1 and a higher grade, therefor it costs more.
    We are talking about a +8 and a +9 not +1, the price difference should be compensated through the ap increase from going from +8-9 in fact a clever has more ap. What he is asking is an explanation of why even with the increase in ap why the price is still 2-3 gbs lower. The only REAL proven reason(non-myth) is the prospect to increase the ap on the cleaver is alot lower than the shard, The ease and cost to increase the ap. For example to increase the ap of the shard by 20 you need to rebirth it and tears upgrade it to +15 lets say the percentage is 75% then 0.75^10 =0.0563135147(5%) where as to increase the cleaver by 20 ap you need to trina it to +10 while no one really knows the rate to +10 with a trina. it is widely accepted that is less than 5% ! Not only is it a high percentage on the shard but you can do stop at any stage where as the cleaver its all or nothing. Thats pretty much the main reason why its more expensive.
    Last edited by AmbroseRookwood; 06-11-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    With R hit? I've never seen it failing, only skills I did
    i have. in my experience it's always the first r hit the one that fails just when i start to combo. dunno if it's bc i'm doing smth wrong. i probably am . anyways it's not that common.
    and also, as razor said, there are the low damage r hits. i'm not really sure how it works but you definetely can miss the r hits

this based on my experience playing BP and Warrior

used dual clvr+9 and shard+8s and whenever u need the spike most tht stipid clvr wud fail no matter what and leave u disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    used dual clvr+9 and shard+8s and whenever u need the spike most tht stipid clvr wud fail no matter what and leave u disappointed
    I agree with you..

Cleaver's missing rate is much more than shard and ppl know it, thats my opinion its the reason

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12