Is there a combo heal?

This is a discussion on Is there a combo heal? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello everyone, So, the other day I saw a video on youtube about a guy who was trying to show ...
Page: 1

Default Is there a combo heal?

Hello everyone,

So, the other day I saw a video on youtube about a guy who was trying to show how to combo heal

I really didn't get it very well, but I was wondering....

can I combo heal? if so, how do you do it?

Yes you can combo heal. The whole idea about combo healing is to cancel the animation as soon as the "heal" has "activated".

Say you got heal on 1, you press 1 and your char will begin the animation by moving its hands up, just as they are coming down the "heal" (cant really find a better word :P) will "activate" and you will get healed for 1920 or 10k or whatever healing skill you used.

So there is no need for you to wait untill the animation is fully done and the hands are completely down. You can cancel the animation before its done and start a new one (or run, or duff or whatever you want to do), thus combo healing.

i will try explaining it, a easier way i hope.. well imagine you are doing the the 1920 heal, as soon as u see that its written in Yellow in your combat log "Superior healing" (think thats the word) click "w" or move and it will work, instead of waiting for the hands to go down balblabla and do the other heal

thank you both of you for the tips!

GreaTesTElF

thy both need to tell u when u heal some 1 just click w and heal again when the mana used u don't have to wait till the chr put his hands down ^_^ after u use the Mana Click w,s and Start heal again hehe <3

Quote Originally Posted by flojobros View Post
    Hello everyone,

So, the other day I saw a video on youtube about a guy who was trying to show how to combo heal

I really didn't get it very well, but I was wondering....

can I combo heal? if so, how do you do it?

the only way i was able to "combo" heal was to use a TS scroll and turn into a skeleton and heal, cancel, heal...kinda like what everyone else is explaining...

wasnt able to do this in pk with good effect though since the animation takes longer to heal...

if it can be done in pk, id like to see...kinda interested

yea you just have to move once the heal goes through, and you cancel out the ending animation. you can time it by looking at the skillbar to see when the skill has worked. or.honestly just practice it for like a few days and youll be able to do it without thinking about it...cause youll have the timing in your head.