Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Is there a difference between 1 minor and 2x?

This is a discussion on Is there a difference between 1 minor and 2x? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by MyDestiny Abit harsh but I hope you get it now... Trust me if it was a turk. ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Abit harsh but I hope you get it now...
    Trust me if it was a turk. he would explode.. ??

lmao

Lavell: Never playd europa. But good job on acting like a pro! Go!!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member Bodybuild's Avatar

just LOL about the conversations,

on topic: it might be faster if u can switch between the minors u got on the skillbar, some ppl spamm faster with 2 finger some with 1, if u know what i meanxD but its not faster in general

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

If i hit 787878 then do 888888 the results are that 78 is faster even though i can spam 8 faster. Try it. So if the cooldown was the same then they both should be equal. Honestly why does it matter? Find a way that suites your skill lvl.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    If i hit 787878 then do 888888 the results are that 78 is faster even though i can spam 8 faster. Try it. So if the cooldown was the same then they both should be equal. Honestly why does it matter? Find a way that suites your skill lvl.
    Shut the fuck up already, you retarded clueless monkey.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member Bodybuild's Avatar

schh lavell, its not true, 2x minor is not faster than 1x, its about how fast u press...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

Seriously lavell that was the dumbest shit ever posted pressing the same amount of keys will result in the same amount of healing so therefore its not "faster" and as funkz said go for minor + hp pot its the way to go nowadays.

Banned Regular Member

well immma take both sides on this.. 2x minor is faster than 1x.. depending on the person..

1.... your "1" finger isnt moving fast enough to hit the minor the second cd is done, thats why you have "2" fingers on 2x minor..
    exaplme like levall said 787878787.. (i personally Use 3838383 mostly 3 right click.)
    now try spamming 1 button as minor.. see how fast you can do it.. then try it with 2 buttons.. then 3.. and ya..
    2.... idk if you guys have seen professional paintball but they use they're index/middle finger to spam they're trigger twice as fast.. noway in hell you can spam 1 finger as fast as you can spam 2 fingers.. 1up/1down and back and forth and so on...hits it alot sooner than 1 finger would when the cd if over.. i kno its prob like .0001134556 multi millonsmillisecond after your 1finger hits it when the cd is over but with 2 fingers spamming it prob cuts that in half.. because by the time you lift your 1 finger the second is alrdy hitting it.. making it faster than taking your finger back down and pressing the minor agian. saves you that much time..
    so technically 2x as fat like levall said..
    and 3.... Full skill bar of spike would be great.. @ Levall. you did sound dumb on that saying they have seperate cd's.. lol but i kno what you ment maybe i explained it a bit better so they understand..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

If you got a really good pc like 150fps + in vs you can use single minor and still out do your mp. If your pc isn't so fast/your keyboard is kinda old/slow go for 2. I tend to mix it up. for vses i prefer single minor for running i have a minor skill bar alone with ac skills hp lightfeet and cure.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    If you got a really good pc like 150fps + in vs you can use single minor and still out do your mp. If your pc isn't so fast/your keyboard is kinda old/slow go for 2. I tend to mix it up. for vses i prefer single minor for running i have a minor skill bar alone with ac skills hp lightfeet and cure.
    I do Believe thats a "Run Like Im Gonna Be Somebodys Bitch" Skill bar..
    i think all of the toughest rogues use one.. Whenthey are tormented/para and out of cures and running solo with less than half HP to town. but minoring just enough to light feet and stay alive..
    then eventually get pillars by some fire mage.. lol

OR be smart and run ingto towers hope they get you instead of loosing NP..
    (only in dcz/rlb. hopefully you prefer to NP lose than xp lose in CZ)

personally id rather get xp'ed than NP'ed in DCZ/RLB

Im still using 1x minor with right-click mouse, I feel better and pk is more fun, never can't used 2x minor bcuz I got tired and my fingers hurts, yeah, sound weird but cant minor with fingers 78 bcoz it sucks for me.

anyways I can do anything against pedalers XD

yeah, my fingers are tired with x2 minor, but i think its better, to minor with fingers instead of anticlick, but with x1 minor, you can put another skill into the skillbar

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    well immma take both sides on this.. 2x minor is faster than 1x.. depending on the person..

1.... your "1" finger isnt moving fast enough to hit the minor the second cd is done, thats why you have "2" fingers on 2x minor..
    exaplme like levall said 787878787.. (i personally Use 3838383 mostly 3 right click.)
    now try spamming 1 button as minor.. see how fast you can do it.. then try it with 2 buttons.. then 3.. and ya..
    2.... idk if you guys have seen professional paintball but they use they're index/middle finger to spam they're trigger twice as fast.. noway in hell you can spam 1 finger as fast as you can spam 2 fingers.. 1up/1down and back and forth and so on...hits it alot sooner than 1 finger would when the cd if over.. i kno its prob like .0001134556 multi millonsmillisecond after your 1finger hits it when the cd is over but with 2 fingers spamming it prob cuts that in half.. because by the time you lift your 1 finger the second is alrdy hitting it.. making it faster than taking your finger back down and pressing the minor agian. saves you that much time..
    so technically 2x as fat like levall said..
    and 3.... Full skill bar of spike would be great.. @ Levall. you did sound dumb on that saying they have seperate cd's.. lol but i kno what you ment maybe i explained it a bit better so they understand..
    Lets take the fact that there are stupid people who have no motor skills out of the equation because in the end they will never be better then the rest of us anyways... That's like saying, is it better to shoot a gun standing up or while being supported on something and then adding and that is depends on the person because some people are to weak to hold a gun up. Bottom line, if you're a normal person and not some sloth then hp x1 minor is better.

I've been playing lot of private servers as sin and in fact there wasn't minor cooldown I was using double minor ( as it was faster these days) and once I tried usko I wasn't able to switch from double to single one, even tho there is no difference between it. My point is that some ppl use double minor thinking it's faster but definitely it's not.

I use 2 minor too cause if one of my finger don't push on the 7 or 8 the other will do it. So like this i can't faild my minor...

1. You could put them on 1.2 two finger on it and a other of the same hand o the "r" and keep your right hand for skill and use you mouse more faster.
    2. Or 7.8 same thing that dépend of your game play and what you prefer

Srly for the minor right click is a bad idea there is some other great skill to use for it ...

theres a cooldown so if you can press the minor fast as it can go it wouldnt matter if you had 1 minor or 2. i use my right click to minor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12