Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thinking about one handed bp in DCZ.

This is a discussion on Thinking about one handed bp in DCZ. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well im thinking about a smite hammer build with DS. What armour should i get, thinking about paper armour. What ...
Page: 1

Default Thinking about one handed bp in DCZ.

Well im thinking about a smite hammer build with DS. What armour should i get, thinking about paper armour. What acc's should I get to go with the armour. No iron sets please ^^

this has been done before, there is a video of it on youtube so have a look on there if u want

they used FP+8/9 i believe with a smite and DS
    it worked bloody great

i'd aim for dual ROC + (as high as possible)
    wp + (as high as possible)
    dual WE + (as high as possible)
    and belt i'd aim for Glass belt, then skelly if u cant afford glass

Well i wont be on fp +9 maybe could save for +8. But i could get WE's and WP, ROC would take a while to save for and skele belt would probably be my option. Thanks and more advice is welcome!

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

don't waste ur time w/ 1h INT bp in ardream, its pointless. its paper or nothing there to be effect in these days. you dont have the skills required to deal enough damage, i can go on, but seriously, dont waste ur time, as i wont waste ur time explaining it

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    don't waste ur time w/ 1h INT bp in ardream, its pointless. its paper or nothing there to be effect in these days. you dont have the skills required to deal enough damage, i can go on, but seriously, dont waste ur time, as i wont waste ur time explaining it
    +1
    not good enough skills to go 1handed

Ok thanks for straight advice! What about rlb 1 handed bp?

Raoul

Quote Originally Posted by lilvoo View Post
    I would say no again.. with judgement you are a bit better... but you dont have the serious one handed weapons yet.. I mean leonard is probably one of the better picks and you cant wear that until 70... also hellis is one of the main reasons this works.. because it has so much damage on it.. and as you lvl your attack will naturally get higher.. so.. ya...

Hmm well maybe i could go RLB and use HB +7 and then turn one handed bp to tank a few xD

Hmm well maybe i could go RLB and use HB +7 and then turn one handed bp to tank a few xD
    go paper hp build... and do just that w/ an impact/ hanguk

Raoul

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    go paper hp build... and do just that w/ an impact/ hanguk
    For all that mess you may as well just be a standard bp with a 2-h weapon. Maybe I am wrong here but the idea of the one handed bp is to be able to wear a shield and kick #ss! You can get a syphronic if you are that desperate for additional str, it yields more than a hanguk!

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

i tried out leonard +7 and lycaon hammer +7 in shield hand was pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul View Post
    For all that mess you may as well just be a standard bp with a 2-h weapon. Maybe I am wrong here but the idea of the one handed bp is to be able to wear a shield and kick #ss! You can get a syphronic if you are that desperate for additional str, it yields more than a hanguk!
    syphoric sheild is made for a warrior not a priest, this shield is garbage for a priest, its terrible, it offers minimal str points, and shitty weapon defense rofl...

its meant for a warrior as it has 20 ap on this shield/ str bonus, and decent ac, for which warriors ALSO have there passive defense ability which boost up there ac even more when they are waring a shield like this. they can put on a 1h spear and still do somewhat "decent" damage (still shitty, but better then any other shield on)

for a priest in RLB or DCZ, get a ds, if your 70 + get a gab....

get an impact +7, its cheap and will do decent damage in rlb or dcz, get a gab, and go around 210 str, rest into hp, and get both a +8 paper and +8 str set, and interchange between them. and make sure u use ur debuffs as you will rely on these a lot to get kills.

and the point of a 1h bp, is that they are there for support and needing to tank when needed, and can deal some damage when needed. that is why when ur usually 75+ this is how bp's normally play is with a 1h weapon and a shield, as they get aimed constantly as every turk for somereason KNOWS to aim the bp in partys... lol.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

1h rlb bp can do pretty decent

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

2handed Int priest can work in RLB so i say yaa a 1handed one can work 2 but you might consider wearin like 2-3 Str armor since you`ll be wearing a sheild !!

Borrow your thread. : )

I´ve been thinking some days now of making a dcz priest, dont want it to be paper cuz i dont have in or ib.
    The items i was going to have if i maked one is wp+0, dual we+0, dual foverin+0, sos+0, full set fp +8/15 str, smite hammer +7 and ds+7, valk armor hp and attack pathos gloves. I checked kingofknight at character guide and i would have like 1238 def, 3123 hp, 146 points on str with 146 str bonus and 158 on int.
    The thing i need to know now is this. what would i hit on a rogue without iron belt and iron necklace if anyone ever tried it, and if you have, what was your attack ?

Can´t see the attack on kingofknight´s character guide thats why im asking here : p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast