Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thinking about one handed bp in DCZ.

This is a discussion on Thinking about one handed bp in DCZ. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by Trocadero Borrow your thread. : ) I´ve been thinking some days now of making a dcz priest, ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Trocadero View Post
    Borrow your thread. : )

I´ve been thinking some days now of making a dcz priest, dont want it to be paper cuz i dont have in or ib.
    The items i was going to have if i maked one is wp+0, dual we+0, dual foverin+0, sos+0, full set fp +8/15 str, smite hammer +7 and ds+7, valk armor hp and attack pathos gloves. I checked kingofknight at character guide and i would have like 1238 def, 3123 hp, 146 points on str with 146 str bonus and 158 on int.
    The thing i need to know now is this. what would i hit on a rogue without iron belt and iron necklace if anyone ever tried it, and if you have, what was your attack ?

Can´t see the attack on kingofknight´s character guide thats why im asking here : p
    I will say no.. your attacks arent that great for bp... unless you going all out str with a strong weapon or something.. that one handed is not enough.. cause in dcz most of your opponents are rogues.. and you dont have long to kill them before they minor and light feet away.. its about doing as much damage as quickly as possible to get that np!

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

imho u need at least lvl 72 before going one-handed BP.

Heh, just 1h in ardream is not good option. U will have low ap, may be quite good deffense. But if u go for paper build with normal 2h u can also get ds +7 + imapct + talias which makes your deffense also great and u can swich to 2h anytime.

well 1h bp is awesome for ks but in vs the range will be a pain for u

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12