thinking of switching to duals

This is a discussion on thinking of switching to duals within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hi. well im currently using an hb+7 on my ardream warrior (dont plan on lvling anymore). ive been thinking about ...
Page: 1

hi. well im currently using an hb+7 on my ardream warrior (dont plan on lvling anymore). ive been thinking about switching to dual wields... and im currently thinking about possibly getting a lugias+7 with either a giga or javana +7 (leaning towards giga for the dex bonus if itll help my leg cut in ardream). id really like to hear from people that have used both hbs and one of these combos in ardream. im mostly interested in how my ap will be affected, and whether the HUGE dex bonus from the lugias and the giga will make a difference in my leg cut succeeding( being in ardream and fighting mostly rogues and speed hackers, i have people constantly running away from me). i know ill gain about 300-330 hp from switching to duals (which will be nice), and that my mana will increase (which will be even nicer ) and my resistances will go up as well. my current fully buffed and enchanted stats are : ~3850hp, ~2050 mana, ~1600ap, ~1300ac, 126fr, 96gr, 66lr.

i dont wanna buy the new weapons to simply testing w/o knowing its gonna be worth it cuz lugias +7 costs a buttload on pathos.

thanks for the help.

hi. well im currently using an hb+7 on my ardream warrior (dont plan on lvling anymore). ive been thinking about switching to dual wields... and im currently thinking about possibly getting a lugias+7 with either a giga or javana +7 (leaning towards giga for the dex bonus if itll help my leg cut in ardream). id really like to hear from people that have used both hbs and one of these combos in ardream. im mostly interested in how my ap will be affected, and whether the HUGE dex bonus from the lugias and the giga will make a difference in my leg cut succeeding( being in ardream and fighting mostly rogues and speed hackers, i have people constantly running away from me). i know ill gain about 300-330 hp from switching to duals (which will be nice), and that my mana will increase (which will be even nicer ) and my resistances will go up as well. my current fully buffed and enchanted stats are : ~3850hp, ~2050 mana, ~1600ap, ~1300ac, 126fr, 96gr, 66lr.

i dont wanna buy the new weapons to simply testing w/o knowing its gonna be worth it cuz lugias +7 costs a buttload on pathos.

thanks for the help.[/b]

uhh hellbreaker is better. The combo speed is pretty much the same (i used hanguk + smurky 7) the bad thing is ur AP will drop by a shitload........ if u use luigas + giga or w/e.......... not a shitload.. but quite a bit

go with hb +2 or +3 rebirth instead :P luigas is a huge ripoff in pathos....

xaivia

duals are more for hitting hard through rediculus AC coz of the elemental H?B has loads already and when you got kids running around in chitins and FPS like in ardream its all about AP not tatg i have ever played adream

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

HB is better then duals because it has a similar speed combo, and the whole point of using dual wield is because it has a high elemental damage, which is also matched by the HB.

Also, giga 1h sucks. If you did go dual wield you would be better of with an impact +8

xaivia

i hit like 100 more on derek with my duals than a hb+7 on cwest but thats coz my duals are just plain sex

only problem with trying to get a higher + hb is that people dont sell too many hbs past +1 reverse... i had planned on buying a couple and upping them all with tears, but i think theyre still disabled (unless they were brought back since the last time i checked)... and im not risking upping an hb with no tears.

only problem with trying to get a higher + hb is that people dont sell too many hbs past +1 reverse... i had planned on buying a couple and upping them all with tears, but i think theyre still disabled (unless they were brought back since the last time i checked)... and im not risking upping an hb with no tears.[/b]
    do NOT upgrade.

take ur time to buy a higher one.... i bought mine for a +7 and around 500m extra, and b4ttlebuff3r or w/e that turk's name was, bought his for a +7 and 300-350m. And the chances of 1-2 even WITH tears is pretty low..... the 500m aint much :P

nathan16

stick with the hb, your better off with it

i went ahead and bought the lugias and a 1h giga, both +7... imma just try it out myself and see how it goes. i get a lot of pms about the lugias, i think itll be easy to sell if i decide to stick with the hb.

lol javanna axe needs to be taking out of the game get a hanguk as offhand

i went ahead and bought the lugias and a 1h giga, both +7... imma just try it out myself and see how it goes. i get a lot of pms about the lugias, i think itll be easy to sell if i decide to stick with the hb.[/b]
    dang ur a noob aenon -.-"

luigas costed you how much? O.o 20-30 gbs? ya know if ya add an iron neck to that, u can get a hb +8 or something which is better >=)

ah well, luigas looks sexy