Throwing knives...

This is a discussion on Throwing knives... within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; EDIT: I AM A DUMBASS FOR ASKING THIS QUESTION pls close...
Page: 1

SonOfaGun

EDIT: I AM A DUMBASS FOR ASKING THIS QUESTION

pls close

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

+1 lol

ArminVanBuuren

a friend of mine gave me a use for it :P

Could it be used for cancelling that Mage Armor skill? the one that hits you back for 1000+ dmg once you hit the mage as a melee. Usually R hits can't cancel it, but a skill? could be a good choice against those high lvl mages, specially considering most rogues have not that much HP, so 1000+ dmg is a hard hit on us.

SonOfaGun

Could it be used for cancelling that Mage Armor skill? the one that hits you back for 1000+ dmg once you hit the mage as a melee. Usually R hits can't cancel it, but a skill? could be a good choice against those high lvl mages, specially considering most rogues have not that much HP, so 1000+ dmg is a hard hit on us.[/b]
    lol, this wasnt really my intention for posting this but i guess we can change the topic to find useful ways of using the throwing knives

im playing rlb right now and i'v tried to kill runners with them but so far i havent really succeeded but they do some decent dmg

kishtan

Could it be used for cancelling that Mage Armor skill? the one that hits you back for 1000+ dmg once you hit the mage as a melee. Usually R hits can't cancel it, but a skill? could be a good choice against those high lvl mages, specially considering most rogues have not that much HP, so 1000+ dmg is a hard hit on us.[/b]

Hmm... interesting idea. Has anyone tried this to see if it can cancel the mages armor skill? only downside that I see with the skill so far is that you cant cancel the animation because the damage is logged after the dagger hits the target. So its really only good for a first hit or to ks if your not close enough to use your other skills

knife cancelling mage armor... its a skill

it would be like an archer shooting dark pursuer on the mage, does the archer get hit by the armor skill ?

it would be good for hitting dammage against the mage before he is close enough to blade you.. in 1v1 for instance.. he uses armour skill and then you throw the knife.. minor up the 1k dammage and then run in and hit him.

lil_mageskillz

it would be good for hitting dammage against the mage before he is close enough to blade you.. in 1v1 for instance.. he uses armour skill and then you throw the knife.. minor up the 1k dammage and then run in and hit him.[/b]
    rouges do not get hit by the armour with knife skill. it is same with archer they do not get hit. in order for it to work u need use a mele skill. which is spike thrust etc.

SonOfaGun

btw i found out that you can use the knife skill while weilding any weapon sort of weapon (sword,dagger,bow etc.)
    its a pretty useless discovery tho...