Tip for my gear ?

This is a discussion on Tip for my gear ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey guys , I have an assassin on cwest , dcz and I have a lill conflict between the daggers ...
Page: 1

retard0

Default Tip for my gear ?

Hey guys ,

I have an assassin on cwest , dcz and I have a lill conflict between the daggers , tell me what u think .

atm gear :
    iron belt
    iron neck
    eme+2 , re+2
    dual rol +1
    2x chitin +11rev (pauldron+pads)
    boots +9 (fp)
    gaunts+9 (fp)

helmet ???? (atm i have only dd+7)

daggers :
    I'm not sure if to go with cleaver +9+chd+8 or shard+8+dv+8 or the contrary.

Cheers.
    Last edited by retard0; 04-25-2011 at 08:39 AM.

well, you have almost full +9 armor so i don't know why you say cleaver +8 xD,
    I would go for shard +8 & chd +8. good luck.

~fdnl123

retard0

yeah i meant cleaver +9 sorry :P

theres almost no difference between shard8 and cleaver9, but u surely have to take chd over the dv, you loose less hp and got nice resists/elemental/club def

retard0

Ok thnx for all ^^

I have a little question . Should I take some more time untill pk and to get money for set of defenses ? ( axe , sword , club etc ... +7/+8 )

naaaa, a DD +7 is good enough, you can also buy a weapon defense armor set but i think its a bit hard to change armors all the time while PK'in, you can use them for vs'es.

~fdnl123

The One And Only Senior Member

Shard +8 , CHD +8 ,
    Cleaver +9 and Shard +9 = almost the same dagger.
    and cleaver +9 cost around 30gb I think so to buy cleaver +9 its waste of money,
    also CHD is better then DV, because in DV & CHD u lose hp but in CHD u got more ressistance , club def (have alot of warriors&bps that use hb&ii in dcz).
    and I think that keep the DD +7 or if u can get some dd +8
    but +7 its enought I think
    Anyway
    I hope that I helped u mate

get rid of one of the rol+1 and buy shio +1/+2. You wll be surprised

uhh i dont think cleaver9 is 30gb..more like 16 or less.

anyways you will want the chd8 for obvious reasons, such as resist, club def, less hp/mp loss.

as for the shard8/cleaver9 its really your preference. in the char select screen the 1 more ap on cleaver9 might give you 10 more ap...but when it comes down to it you will not notice the difference at all. so it then comes down to price, and whether you believe cleaver misses more often than the shard, and finally it comes down to which look you like better.

personally shards are sexy, cleavers are bulky and ugly xD. shard8 + chd8 combo ftw.

also about the weapon defence armors...in dcz the dd was is obviously the most needed one. but i think the only other good one would be maybe the club defence. all bp's use hb/ii and prob 50% warriors use hb/ii.

the spear def one isnt as useful as it used to be..but if you wanted to get it, it could be useful at times. other ones will rarely be needed. also you will need to be quick with switch to use all this

in ur case, seeing u have more than a decent gear, id go for the dv instead of the chd, gives more ap by the extra dex, yes, u loose more hp, and yes it doesnt have as high glacier...

dv is cheaper, and more ap by the dexterity....

+ the glacier on the chd only helps for "r" attacks, wich means the combo, ardream is mostly hitt & run/ people dropping fast...

and id say shard +8 over cleaver +9

nah dont buy a cleaver 9 a shjard 8 is way better, for this reason: the cleaver fails when it attacks.... which means it wont hit hard all the time it might miss. shard dosent miss... and chd over dv any day
    also with that gear u wil be fine just with a dd helm