Rlb Warrior Gear Question

This is a discussion on Rlb Warrior Gear Question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Okay so I am going to be making a RLB warrior very soon and I am wondering if there is ...
Page: 1

FisherySociety

Okay so I am going to be making a RLB warrior very soon and I am wondering if there is anything you would change on the gear.

16/3 Strength Earrings
    Warrior Pendant +1
    Sash Of Sorrows +2
    2x Rings Of Courage +1
    Raptor +8/80
    Gigantic Axe +7
    Warrior Shell Set +8/15str

Would you recommend chitin set +8/15 and upgrading of uniques or going with the shell set. I have been playing a warrior for quite some time but all input will be greatly appreciated.

Personaly I would use Rocs+0, ditch the giga and get an Iron Set and then your good to go.

Exc Blade Axe+7 may work for a secondary weapon if someone is loaded with spear defense against you.

FisherySociety

Exclamation

Personaly I would use Rocs+0, ditch the giga and get an Iron Set and then your good to go.

Exc Blade Axe+7 may work for a secondary weapon if someone is loaded with spear defense against you.[/b]
    Thank you for the input, however I think an Iron Set maybe be a little much for RLB. Would you actually recommend wp +2 and Iron Belt?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

i would take the wp+2 and the ib or a in and a sos since is a nice combo.

personally i would like to get some pe's instead the 16/3 earring, since this is not ardream.

however i think the build is pretty nice

xstep

keep shells, keep rappy, keep rocs, keep earrings
    sell giga, sell wp

buy in and sos +0 or +1

then u will be very well balanced at hp/ap/weapon deff/deff/resists...

Thank you for the input, however I think an Iron Set maybe be a little much for RLB. Would you actually recommend wp +2 and Iron Belt?[/b]
    overkill is usually the best option, don't limit yourself when you can become more powerfull.

yea definatly go IB and wp2. if you got money left over PE's are a nice choice.