Trial+7 or FP+9?

This is a discussion on Trial+7 or FP+9? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What would be the best for a level 83 int support priest? I checked some stats on kok and here ...
Page: 1

Question Trial+7 or FP+9?

What would be the best for a level 83 int support priest?

I checked some stats on kok and here are some results:

These stats are with iron set+3, dual rof+3, dual lillimes+3:

FP+9:
    8572 HP / 6917 SP / 1256 AC / 183 FR / 105 GR / 105 LR / 185 MR / 70 CR / 105 PR

Trial+7:
    7830 HP / 8838 SP / 1292 AC / 227 FR / 149 GR / 149 LR / 229 MR / 114 CR / 149 PR

Trial+7 with dual SSE+3 instead of Lillimes:
    8076 HP / 8838 SP / 1320 AC / 187 FR / 109 GR / 109 LR / 149 MR / 114 CR / 149 PR

what would you pick?

i would go for trial +7

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

you seem to forget that fact that u lose lots of bonuses for every part of trial armor u take of

for example

your dagger defense helm

also you will ALOT more if u use dagger defense helm and put on some axe pads or spear boots.

frankly trial set is only worth at +8 or high imo.

also rofs +3 are shit for priest u want better resistances gog legionarres +3

you can get over 200 fr gr and lr with lycaon hammer gabs/cs+7 lillmes +3 and legionnares

Its obvious that is a dream char, i dont think you can afford iron set +3 and fraknly iron set +3 is kinda dumb since iron belt +3 is a waste of iron belts.

FP+9 with dual RoL+3 IN+3 Glass+3 Lilis +3 Gabs +7 or higher and a lycaon +8 or higher will give you good enough stats to tank anything. Change that FP for Chitin+9 and thats it. I personally liked to change my weapons defense parts a lot when i was playing. It gives you an edge, although i never had +3 nor +9 parts. If you are lazy and dont change your parts much (with IN+3 and Glass +3 and Gabs +7 or higher perhaps you dont need to change shit most of the time lol i dont know).

Still out of those two options id go for FP+9. Hp is a lot higher and wep def are available without hurting anything but those hp points from the part/s you take off.

fps +9 are better - similiar AC and better HP.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

FP+9 because once you wear a DD helmet or simply remove 1 trial armor, the set fails compared to fp.

unless you have FP defs, you should go with Chitins +8, sry :P

Banned

I would go for fp +9 and change the rofs with legionnare band and the lillimes with SSE

Fp+9 because HP > anythings else

TheSonOfSam

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Its obvious that is a dream char, i dont think you can afford iron set +3 and fraknly iron set +3 is kinda dumb since iron belt +3 is a waste of iron belts.
    wise words Jammin ... try some "more realistic" uniques for god sake...cmon iron set+3, 2xrof+3 on a support priest? zzz

Quote Originally Posted by Wirinom22 View Post
    Fp+9 because HP > anythings else
    bro what game u play? how u can tell that? priest is the most hard to balance character, cause u must mix the most closest to the best HP, AC and Resistances and that depends of your gear and uniques (what your money can afford)

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

which server? if there are fp defense items then go for fp+9 if not, then just simply go for chitin+8 or +9. and yeah, rol+3/legio+3 is really enough for a support priest. And glass belt for sure. 1x lillime+3/1x sse+3 is also good for getting good ac / hp and u still have resists.