Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Trial+7 vs Chitin+8

This is a discussion on Trial+7 vs Chitin+8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; we have tried it in the past, a friend and myself, but he just loses to much stats when he ...
Page: 2

we have tried it in the past, a friend and myself, but he just loses to much stats when he puts on weapon defense armors and then he gets raped , personally i wouldn't go with trial armor because when you do put on weapon defense armors (which every priest SHOULD do) you lose those extra stat poitns on which you are relaying on to boost up your stats. and personally, you can post whatever stat points you like, i could post an ss with a wp +2 but in the end which shows an increase in all my stats, but the in is still for those extra weapon defense :P.

i would say if you wanna go trial armor, get an iron neck seeing as how you only have an iron belt for weapon defense , but me personally i use my weapon defense to much to go for trial armor. especially axe pads lately Oo lol all warrions using baals and giga axe's more for sum odd reason[/b]
    Well atm I have a wp+3 for attack mode and in for tank mode
    I currently have a dd helm and a club pauldon and I rarely ever use either because most fights are gangbangs by several different classes so having defence to just one is overshadowed by havng that extra 15 health points

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Well atm I have a wp+3 for attack mode and in for tank mode
    I currently have a dd helm and a club pauldon and I rarely ever use either because most fights are gangbangs by several different classes so having defence to just one is overshadowed by havng that extra 15 health points[/b]
    you have 2 be quick on the draw and know your oppents when switching around armors, weapon defense will always overpower 15 hp points why? because in the long run the damage reduced form those armors is > then the amount of extra hp you will gain from those armors, my best advice is to look at the whole picture @ who is coming and keep your inventory open and keep switching, i do this constantly in pk and am always switching based on the situation @ hand.

its my personal preference on how i play, you can choose to not use these armors, but to me, its been proven that defense armors will help you live longer then a few extra hp stat ~~

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

we have tried it in the past, a friend and myself, but he just loses to much stats when he puts on weapon defense armors and then he gets raped , personally i wouldn't go with trial armor because when you do put on weapon defense armors (which every priest SHOULD do) you lose those extra stat poitns on which you are relaying on to boost up your stats. and personally, you can post whatever stat points you like, i could post an ss with a wp +2 but in the end which shows an increase in all my stats, but the in is still for those extra weapon defense :P.

i would say if you wanna go trial armor, get an iron neck seeing as how you only have an iron belt for weapon defense , but me personally i use my weapon defense to much to go for trial armor. especially axe pads lately Oo lol all warrions using baals and giga axe's more for sum odd reason[/b]
    + 1

trial set is cute and all

but once u switch on that dd helm BAM u lose stats.. then put on a spear glove BAM u lose more....

weapon defense are a neccesity u cant ignore.

GABS, LYCAON, IRON SET, SSE's, LB's, TRIAL set

I'd like to try that build as support, would rock I think

GABS, LYCAON, IRON SET, SSE's, LB's, TRIAL set

I'd like to try that build as support, would rock I think [/b]
    it is good for support build, but not for bp

you have 2 be quick on the draw and know your oppents when switching around armors, weapon defense will always overpower 15 hp points why? because in the long run the damage reduced form those armors is > then the amount of extra hp you will gain from those armors, my best advice is to look at the whole picture @ who is coming and keep your inventory open and keep switching, i do this constantly in pk and am always switching based on the situation @ hand.

its my personal preference on how i play, you can choose to not use these armors, but to me, its been proven that defense armors will help you live longer then a few extra hp stat ~~[/b]
    +1
    i do same thing as u might and always done it since MYKO goblin chitin + various wep defence shit ftw :P

knightned

If he got an iron set and a Gabs+7 switching to weapon defense armours with chitin build would hardly make the hp loss worth it anyway. And with the trial build it's the same thing. But if you are going to be switching lot's of weapon defense armours then i'd say go chitin build. Trial sets would be much more useful on newer servers IMO.

angelsdream

Chitin+8 cause of the weap def armors.

BUT, if you're willing to upgrade your armor then go for the trial set and try to find pauld/pad/gauntlet+2/+3/+4/+5rev 1st since you will use helmet and boots weap def most of the time

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

sexy bp either way u look at it. i think id take the trial over chitin... i only use a dd and spear chit when i pk. and normally only when playin more of a support type bp.

ILoveYouToo

I'd say chitin just because you're a bp. Even if you lose just a little ap, it's still ap, and you need all you can get being chitin without wearing str armors. Also weapon defenses are essential so the bonuses you get from trial are pretty much just for show.

i am kinda getting sick of the trial, not being able to use dd, plus it looks kinda gay.
    gonna try and trade it for a gab7

thanks all for your posts

anoo666

but me personally I use my weapon defense to much to go for trial armor. especially axe pads lately Oo lol all warrions using baals and giga axe's more for sum odd reason[/b]
    I was shocked when I saw blade axe's price increased 200%.
    That's why! KO always got odd reasons to be discovered :P.
    Some ppls are improving cheats and bugs instead of practicing new combos .

I was shocked when I saw blade axe's price increased 200%.
    That's why! KO always got odd reasons to be discovered :P.
    Some ppls are improving cheats and bugs instead of practicing new combos .[/b]
    improving axe cheats ? :huh:

improving axe cheats ? :huh:[/b]
    no, just almost it use to be every warrion used a raptor, now about 75% of warrions using axes :S lol

no, just almost it use to be every warrion used a raptor, now about 75% of warrions using axes :S lol[/b]
    haha yea i got that but he said improving cheats and bugs instead of combo when we were talking bout axes xD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast