Trial set +1/12 Bp

This is a discussion on Trial set +1/12 Bp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok, set would be used on a lvl 81 priest. Weapon: II+8 Jewels: IN, Glass, Dual Roc, Dual Cleric Earings ...
Page: 1

DeHealer

Ok, set would be used on a lvl 81 priest.

Weapon: II+8

Jewels: IN, Glass, Dual Roc, Dual Cleric Earings (working on lilme's atm)

Right now, I have fp +8/15 hp and str sets, but I wanna give it a shot to try Trial Set +1/12 hp set.

Any experienced BP's can give me an advice on this matter? Is worth try it?

How should I distribute my exp points? 188 INT, STR? HP? To have a decent balance on all stats?

Thx

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

wow would be pretty nice if you ask me.

since its hp set i would go 188 int rest str

Enough INT for armour, rest into str

Vocah

let us know how it works out.

It would be much better than chitin bp. Look, u put 188 to int (14 more then chitin bp) but u gain 10 str from the set so its only -4 str but hella lot hp/res/mana, and more ac ofc. Id definitely try it out.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

a friend of mine is doing it, BUT the only reason why i will NOT do this, is because i switch between weapon defense armor peices to much for each situation in pk, and when u switch out a piece of armor, your hp drops A LOT, not more then just ike 12 hp stat, but u lose like (not sure exactly) 400 hp if u remove the helmet ( hp bonus) along with the 12 hp stat,

your stats will look good, but dont rely on weapon defense armor to save your ass, myself, i always have wep def on, the more you have, the better you can tank

a friend of mine is doing it, BUT the only reason why i will NOT do this, is because i switch between weapon defense armor peices to much for each situation in pk, and when u switch out a piece of armor, your hp drops A LOT, not more then just ike 12 hp stat, but u lose like (not sure exactly) 400 hp if u remove the helmet ( hp bonus) along with the 12 hp stat,

your stats will look good, but dont rely on weapon defense armor to save your ass, myself, i always have wep def on, the more you have, the better you can tank[/b]
    +1...
    im wearing dd helmet all the time during pk...

paper bp 4ever :wub:

your stats will look good, but dont rely on weapon defense armor to save your ass, myself, i always have wep def on, the more you have, the better you can tank[/b]
    +1 i guess

wow, so its almost not worth it...since the ac gain isnt much from chitin....youre basically throwing in the extra stats in hope of getting the bonuses...but if the armor "chain" is broken, then you look those bonuses...

and not being able to wear a dd25 helmet makes a huge difference...

so say a rogue hits you for 2000 hp...

25% x 2000 = 500 hp...

so basically youre out the 500 bonus, plus another 400 hp (plus the 12hp) if youre a trial bp and decide to wear a dd25 helmet...

i would think the only value a trial priest would have is...

if youre a bp, and you go shield bp and have either a gabs +7 or higher and a leanord +8 or even better, a stone splitter +9 (additional 20 club defense, plus nice ap)...enough into INT, rest into STR...then youll have your weapon defenses needed from the shields...

if you can get good ap...youll be a freaking tank with that build...

i think this build would suck as a two handed though because you would totally be without weapon defenses and putting any defense on would drop all of your bonuses...which defeats the purpose in doing this build

on another note...i remember seeing photos of weapon defense with 7th tier armor...if that stuff ever makes it out...then definitely, this build pwns all

wow, so its almost not worth it...since the ac gain isnt much from chitin....youre basically throwing in the extra stats in hope of getting the bonuses...but if the armor "chain" is broken, then you look those bonuses...

25% x 2000 = 500 hp...

so basically youre out the 500 bonus, plus another 400 hp (plus the 12hp) if youre a trial bp and decide to wear a dd25 helmet...

if youre a bp, and you go shield bp and have either a gabs +7 or higher and a leanord +8 or even better, a stone splitter +9 (additional 20 club defense, plus nice ap)...enough into INT, rest into STR...then youll have your weapon defenses needed from the shields...

i think this build would suck as a two handed though because you would totally be without weapon defenses and putting any defense on would drop all of your bonuses...which defeats the purpose in doing this build

on another note...i remember seeing photos of weapon defense with 7th tier armor...if that stuff ever makes it out...then definitely, this build pwns all

25% x 2000 = 500 hp...

Lol , triple quote ftl

I think if you want to be a trial BP, you should work for high ac. Your defences will be coming from Iron set.