This is a tricky question

This is a discussion on This is a tricky question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I am selling my raptor + 5 RB and I will buy a lugias +7, but my other hand i ...
Page: 1

alex_1916

I am selling my raptor + 5 RB and I will buy a lugias +7, but my other hand i dont know what i should get.
    The reason why I am taking so long to choose is because i'm trying to get a dexterity build. Already I have dual Foverin's +1 so right there i got 14 dex, and with the lugias +7 ( 22+14 = 36 DEX ). Is that enough dex to be screaming and leg cutting more then 80 % of the time? only with the foverins =14 dex i dont leg cut or scream often when i have my raptor, so im wondering if 22 dex will make it a lot better.
    Should i choose a giantic axe ( glacier dmg - lighting dmg ) or go for an other weapon that should give me more ap.

I am being told lugias + giga +7 = VERY BAD AP. But i would scream so much often that it would be easier for me to take down the opponent, and the bonus on the giga and lugias will make me a better tanker.

Thank you for your replies.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

lugi 7 and 1h giga 7 ur ap will be kinda low

if u just use lugi 7 and hanguk 7 u will be surprised how often scream and leg cut will work. as well as shock stun (dont know ur lvl). i dont even have foverin for rings and i used lugi 7 hanguk 7 dual weild for fuznies a few times in cz and seemed like every other scream was working. didnt hit too badly either

alex_1916

well i am lvl 72 btw, and i also have wp +1 so more dex there again. But why hangok and not somthing else ?

well i am lvl 72 btw, and i also have wp +1 so more dex there again. But why hangok and not somthing else ?[/b]
    because the hanguk has a decent ap for an off hand weapon and the str bonus off of it would be good for ur ap

alex_1916

ok so i think i will go for lugias +7 and the hangok +7 also... hopefully i will get decent ap and be leg cut and scream baba thanks for the help.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

u may be able 2 scream them/ legcut them but u wont be able 2 do a lot of damage 2 kill them lol... if u want dex, switch ur pendent from a wp to an aoc +2, u gain 20 to all stat points and 20 dex + 14 from ur rings, and u still have good ap with ur raptor +8, and u will have way more ap

enigma69

also consider a skelly belt.