Troll armor vs chitin7 for DCZ SIN!

This is a discussion on Troll armor vs chitin7 for DCZ SIN! within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hello im wondering what would u prefer, please notice that buying chitins will cost me like 1,5gb, while troll armor ...
Page: 1

Default Troll armor vs chitin7 for DCZ SIN!

hello

im wondering what would u prefer, please notice that buying chitins will cost me like 1,5gb, while troll armor is for free so...

chitins +8 dex + 30 def -1,5gb

trolls +140hp + 40mana + 20fr 40gr 40lr

im thinking now to stay with trolls and use this cash for something else, plus resists will help me against legcutters and mages, and i've seen some babashoped ones already.

whats ur opinion?

my other gear -
    shard8/chd7
    2 x old rol
    old eme / old re
    wp
    judi+1

sczuross

first get chitin 7 and leyter if you have money got a chityn 8 troll armor is only for start

Not true.

Troll armor is a pretty going armor. But as I see your other items id say just go for the chitins You have enough hp with that warrior pendant and eme's. I say head for a lil atack power +the deffence.

As for warrior troll armor, keep this armor for sure. Unless you can get fps 9 / chitins 8 ofc. This armor is rlly great for ur hp *and undy buff* +the resists on it might help against the mages.

Well its just my tip, but I dont play ardream.

CaptainStar

CityWok

get the chitins and keep the troll armor as well and as for judi +1 i would sell it for skele belt but thats just my preference

BuyingPlatPremium

go for trolls.
    only if u got extra money go for chitins