Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trouble with stun

This is a discussion on Trouble with stun within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; My gear: Faun +7 Imir Rings +2 Statted 152 int, 174 mp, rest HP. L78 Lightning mage. My problem is, ...
Page: 1

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

My gear:
    Faun +7
    Imir Rings +2

Statted 152 int, 174 mp, rest HP. L78 Lightning mage.

My problem is, I don't feel like i stun at all. I have fought lower level, lesser geared light mages, and they literally have me in a stun lock, and I could attk them all day long and not get a single stun. It's pretty frustrating. It seems my curse activates more then my stun, so...

Could my internet/ping affect my stun? I'm currently on my neighbor's wireless.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

how is ur combo? also try going 220-235 mp that might help

everyone says ap of staffs is wat helps stun.. but if it isnt helping u why not try going higher mp?

Lunesta

go for more int and u will stun like a beast..
    u know Zapper ? old lvl 72 lr mage in xig

he had 200 int on stats... every hit of him was a stun!

gl

gl[/b]
    that is plain false information. INT DOES NOT HELP AT ALL on your stun rate.

Also bear in mind that the rate of stun depends also on how high is your opponent's elemental resistance. if u wanna tank a Shell/Chitin Priest it's gonna be really hard.
    and yeah, only questoin i have is why do you have so low MP? you're using crystal build i guess?
    put at least 200 on MP else your magic won't do too much damage as your blade can do.

Banned

how is ur combo? also try going 220-235 mp that might help

everyone says ap of staffs is wat helps stun.. but if it isnt helping u why not try going higher mp?[/b]
    ap on staff doesnt do anything... ele on staff is your stun/slow
    AP = damage dealt

gl[/b]
    that was the old system they changed the LR system now int does absolutly nothing

ap on staff doesnt do anything... ele on staff is your stun/slow[/b]
    funny cuz my elysium and garp stuns/slows better than le and ge...

wats funny is that everyone agrees so something differenttt some people say ap other say elemental damage blah blah blah no one knows shit nowadayyss

all i know is that one guy stuns me like crazy icebox from beramus he has elixir +9 and prolly imirs +3..

it could be the ap or it coul the the elemental damage.. im leaing towards a combination of both.. elysiums dont really do shit to me...

and i slowed better as support mage and ge+7 NO SHIOS

than right now that im mp mage with +7 garp with +2 shio and +1
    Look at this guys stun rate with shitty equipment!

another edit

his stats at 75

were
    51 str
    70 hp
    70 dex
    201 mp
    160 int

put video 2 in high quality and u can tell his stats..

his gear was

complete + 1 rebirth ( aka +7)
    elixir +1 rb

dual agate earrings +0
    prase heart or some shit like that.. it was prolly the from o7 valentines day event

1 imir ring +0 and one emerald ring +0
    also skelly belt +0...

i guess the reason he was stunning alot was cuz of his beautiful combo.. that was disgusting..!

DeathAndResurrection

i have to disagree with ppls comment about ap having have main factor in stun because in CZ when im running with clan party pkin, we raid xp i usually have cs and halloween cane on, and i stun 10 times more often with that then with my elysium +8

in most cases ONE THING DOES NOT DECIDE IT ALL.......its prob a combination of all of them.... which one is more usefull idk.... i stun way better with 160 int and elixer 7 then light eren 6 and 130 int so idk...

RE5PECTmf

IDK if it's about the faun , I fought few mages who were using it and I raped them with stun , I use elysium +8 , but idk really . AP is higher , elemental is higher , but I still got the feeling that elysium is stunning better , maybe I just got used to it , have no idea , maybe its bugged somehow . If u got any friend who is using it , borrow it and test , good luck =]

Banned

funny cuz my elysium and garp stuns/slows better than le and ge...[/b]
    lies, have u tested a GE compared to a garp lmfao garp has the worst slow rate ever sorry i never tested a elysuim but i presumed it would be same situation but if u have tested my bad but i know for fact that garp slows like a btch and GE has uber slow ^^ i tested it against

+8 GE > +8 oasis > +8 elixir > +8 garp for slow tho

for dmg its basically reversed

it could be the ap or it coul the the elemental damage.. im leaing towards a combination of both..
    elysiums dont really do shit to me...
    and i slowed better as support mage and ge+7 NO SHIOS
    than right now that im mp mage with +7 garp with +2 shio and +1[/b]
    oh and i tested 255 int vs 70 int and dual imirs +2 with new staff +7 and it = same stun rate :/

surely hp cant = slow or MP make your slow worse ^^

lies, have u tested a GE compared to a garp lmfao garp has the worst slow rate ever sorry i never tested a elysuim but i presumed it would be same situation but if u have tested my bad but i know for fact that garp slows like a btch and GE has uber slow ^^ i tested it against

+8 GE > +8 oasis > +8 elixir > +8 garp for slow tho

for dmg its basically reversed
    oh and i tested 255 int vs 70 int and dual imirs +2 with new staff +7 and it = same stun rate :/

surely hp cant = slow or MP make your slow worse ^^[/b]
    just my expereince xD

gogog try it out

+8 GE > +8 oasis > +8 elixir > +8 garp for slow tho[/b]
    funny cuz orcs in Ionia seems to have a little different opinion about my slow and yes I've tested it and garp slowed a bit better (like 1/10 slow more) + it deals way more dmg

Banned

funny cuz orcs in Ionia seems to have a little different opinion about my slow and yes I've tested it and garp slowed a bit better (like 1/10 slow more) + it deals way more dmg[/b]
    orcs all with different resistance...?

it took on average 4.3 blades to slow my friend with 40 GR using a GE +8/dual +2 shio
    and it took 6.7 blades to slow my friend with 40 GR using a Garp +8/dual +2 shio

did about 30 slows with each staff using 40 GR and 72 skill all on same person and GE has a huge noticeable difference in slowing rate.

ill test my elixir +9 against a GE +8 aswell this should be interesting cause if elixir +9 slows worse then GE +8 then its definatly ele that = slow

orcs all with different resistance...?

it took on average 4.3 blades to slow my friend with 40 GR using a GE +8/dual +2 shio
    and it took 6.7 blades to slow my friend with 40 GR using a Garp +8/dual +2 shio

did about 30 slows with each staff using 40 GR and 72 skill all on same person and GE has a huge noticeable difference in slowing rate.

ill test my elixir +9 against a GE +8 aswell this should be interesting cause if elixir +9 slows worse then GE +8 then its definatly ele that = slow[/b]
    most of warriors are getting slowed with every single ice comet/ice blast

and while blading, I'm getting better slow on sins/archers than on warriors (even tho it's still high)

I think, we'll never find out what it depends on... It's most likely combination of everything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast