Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UndeadAssassin's Sin Guide

This is a discussion on UndeadAssassin's Sin Guide within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Here is a guide I found on the internet, I think it can help some of us Well some things ...
Page: 1

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Default UndeadAssassin's Sin Guide

Here is a guide I found on the internet, I think it can help some of us

Well some things firstly, I wrote this like 5 months ago, cbf writing something really long and I don't think I'm gonna bother adding anything new to it unless someone asks. Didn't post it on the official website or ko4life before, but decided that if it helps even 1 person then it's worth it.

Anywayz here is the link to the original thread: UndeadAssassin's Sin Guide (Video added)

Also this guide is more of a Combo guide, not really any talk about PVP and such.

And here is a copy-paste of it if you wanna read it here:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well to start off if you are a sin I want you to read Bankin's guide about support sins. And realize how important it is for a sin to also help out his party and not only think of dealing the damage. Also something I should mention, if someone is scrolled and gets duffed, the first thing you do is CURE him, don't minor heal him (maybe on rare occasions you start minoring), cus there is no point for the minor if he is still duffed, once you cure him he regains 1500 hp and 300 AC.

Now once you have done that, let's move onto combo.

I can give my skill bar and combo if it helps someone. Here is my skill bar:

Now onto the combo itself.

I personally hold down "w" and do skill rr (and just get used to the timing of when to press the next skill), and spam minor heal at the same time. There are also HP pots involved, we will get to that in a second, after we see the rotation of the combo (which skills to use in what order). Here it is:

Update: I am now doing r r r instead of r r, to get better timing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2igSh0f16g0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Knight Online UndeadAssassin's Sin Combo Adream[/ame]

Just don't forget to AC in between.

Now some things to know when you are fighting. Firstly STAY CALM, if you start losing your nerves and such you will most probably screw up your combo and most likely lose. Secondly when you start a fight ALWAYS HP pot first and then start minoring, the hp pot helps you recover the hp you lost on his first hit (especially when that hit was a spike), now just keep minoring and taking soul pots. But remember if you get to low hp and want to recover it fast, just make sure your mana is high enough and take an hp pot, while slowing down your minor a bit so it doesn't end before you can take your next soul pot.

For example, let's say you vs a sin, you both AC and start the fight. Most likely he will start the fight with a spike, so hp pot that damage and start minoring, you are most likely now at like full hp, whilst if he didn't hp pot he will probably have less hp than you and you already gain the advantage. Now the fight continues and you manage to minor his hits good enough, and suddenly you have to use 200 AC and here comes his spike, if you know the timing right you should know when his spike is coming and already be ready with almost full mana and use that HP pot just when he spikes and continue minoring, thus you will have just made his spike useless.

I suggest taking an hp pot every time he spikes/thrust and minoring the rest of his hits (unless you really have to also hp pot in the middle).

Basically adding an hp pot to your healing can benefit you a lot more than just pure str8 up minoring. (Unless you can minor like Potsnifff )

Also if you know he HP pots at start i suggest using like stab2 so he pots your stab2 and you are now free to spike/thrust him without him being able to pot it.

------------------------

Combo against archers:

Basically skill s-r, you might want to hold on to "s" so you don't get hit with all his arrows. You can add a "w" every other skill you do, so you don't get too far from him, but you probably won't need it cus either the "r" you do will bring you to him, or he already came to you. Anyways good archers are really hard to beat :P.

Just remember Practice makes perfect.

I recently have started using pot-minor (hp potting when needed) and it has made a big difference from when I only minored (cus i cant do like 20 minors per soul ).

------------------------------

Other Stuff:

- Remember that you are not only an attacker, you are able to support your party with cures & minor heals.
    - ALWAYS follow duffs, if you see someone's hp doesn't budge after a bit move on to the next target.
    - I know this is probably in bankin's guide, but anticipate duffs. You know that the enemies duffer will most likely go and duff your priest/mage (or the person closest to him), so get ready to cure him the second he gets duffed (you might even want to start the cure before he finishes duffing)
    - Read chat / use vent (sorry that I can't be on vent without lagging )

Thanks for reading, I hope this helps you, even if it's something small.

UndeadAssassin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Last edited by MushtMan; 04-12-2011 at 01:41 AM.

good work on guide, everything you said is 100% true. hp potting spikes is so helpful. also hp pot minor combo is really good if you got lot fps, cause i know when i played i used to be able to minor more then a soul pot if i tried or wanted to..but when i came back on a rogue a few months ago, i could barely do half a soul pot. mostly due to the new update on the game i think.

but i used hp pot minor instead and it worked great.

ps. i think i will make a DCZ Sin gear guide soon

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

You should move the cure to the same bar as AC skills coz the next thing you gonna do after cure is re-AC. Same goes for the sprint in case LF is down after the cure.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    You should move the cure to the same bar as AC skills coz the next thing you gonna do after cure is re-AC. Same goes for the sprint in case LF is down after the cure.
    they are on the same bar currently, this was 5 months ago. and anywayz he did fine with or without it, cus he just cured and change tab automatically cus it still takes u like half a sec or w/e for the cure to cast which is more than enough.
    Last edited by MushtMan; 04-12-2011 at 01:42 AM.

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

good work bro and thanks for that good topic

thanks a lot man....i love this skill bar now lol

Here comes the bumpysaurus.

Pyrocii

really cant play with that skillbar, tried it but i need my pots on 1 and 8

betun1981

Different people can play with different set ups. This is just a suggestion.. and a very good one for those that can get in down pat.

i play with pretty much the same skillbar, sometimes i change pots around but always on 6 7 8 slot. rlly depends how my fingers are feeling and hp pot on right click all times.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    Well some things firstly, I wrote this like 5 months ago, cbf writing something really long and I don't think I'm gonna bother adding anything new to it unless someone asks. Didn't post it on the official website or ko4life before, but decided that if it helps even 1 person then it's worth it.

Anywayz here is the link to the original thread: UndeadAssassin's Sin Guide (Video added)

Also this guide is more of a Combo guide, not really any talk about PVP and such.

And here is a copy-paste of it if you wanna read it here:

Well to start off if you are a sin I want you to read Bankin's guide about support sins. And realize how important it is for a sin to also help out his party and not only think of dealing the damage. Also something I should mention, if someone is scrolled and gets duffed, the first thing you do is CURE him, don't minor heal him (maybe on rare occasions you start minoring), cus there is no point for the minor if he is still duffed, once you cure him he regains 1500 hp and 300 AC.

Now once you have done that, let's move onto combo.

I can give my skill bar and combo if it helps someone. Here is my skill bar:

Now onto the combo itself.

I personally hold down "w" and do skill rr (and just get used to the timing of when to press the next skill), and spam minor heal at the same time. There are also HP pots involved, we will get to that in a second, after we see the rotation of the combo (which skills to use in what order). Here it is:

Update: I am now doing r r r instead of r r, to get better timing.

YouTube - Knight Online UndeadAssassin's Sin Combo Adream

Just don't forget to AC in between.

Now some things to know when you are fighting. Firstly STAY CALM, if you start losing your nerves and such you will most probably screw up your combo and most likely lose. Secondly when you start a fight ALWAYS HP pot first and then start minoring, the hp pot helps you recover the hp you lost on his first hit (especially when that hit was a spike), now just keep minoring and taking soul pots. But remember if you get to low hp and want to recover it fast, just make sure your mana is high enough and take an hp pot, while slowing down your minor a bit so it doesn't end before you can take your next soul pot.

For example, let's say you vs a sin, you both AC and start the fight. Most likely he will start the fight with a spike, so hp pot that damage and start minoring, you are most likely now at like full hp, whilst if he didn't hp pot he will probably have less hp than you and you already gain the advantage. Now the fight continues and you manage to minor his hits good enough, and suddenly you have to use 200 AC and here comes his spike, if you know the timing right you should know when his spike is coming and already be ready with almost full mana and use that HP pot just when he spikes and continue minoring, thus you will have just made his spike useless.

I suggest taking an hp pot every time he spikes/thrust and minoring the rest of his hits (unless you really have to also hp pot in the middle).

Basically adding an hp pot to your healing can benefit you a lot more than just pure str8 up minoring. (Unless you can minor like Potsnifff )

Also if you know he HP pots at start i suggest using like stab2 so he pots your stab2 and you are now free to spike/thrust him without him being able to pot it.

------------------------

Combo against archers:

Basically skill s-r, you might want to hold on to "s" so you don't get hit with all his arrows. You can add a "w" every other skill you do, so you don't get too far from him, but you probably won't need it cus either the "r" you do will bring you to him, or he already came to you. Anyways good archers are really hard to beat :P.

Just remember Practice makes perfect.

I recently have started using pot-minor (hp potting when needed) and it has made a big difference from when I only minored (cus i cant do like 20 minors per soul ).

------------------------------

Other Stuff:

- Remember that you are not only an attacker, you are able to support your party with cures & minor heals.
    - ALWAYS follow duffs, if you see someone's hp doesn't budge after a bit move on to the next target.
    - I know this is probably in bankin's guide, but anticipate duffs. You know that the enemies duffer will most likely go and duff your priest/mage (or the person closest to him), so get ready to cure him the second he gets duffed (you might even want to start the cure before he finishes duffing)
    - Read chat / use vent (sorry that I can't be on vent without lagging )

Thanks for reading, I hope this helps you, even if it's something small.

UndeadAssassin

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    since someone uped it well why u use my skillbar :O go change it !

obscurity0

I'm so glad they didn't take out combo's.
    I was worried about that while I was downloading KO again, if they had I would've deleted it. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    since someone uped it well why u use my skillbar :O go change it !
    He learned it from prit :O and i think he might change stab2 and cut, pretty sure u can still do all the hits that way but u have more of a burst damage.
    Last edited by MushtMan; 04-12-2011 at 01:43 AM.

Fixxer

wow its realy good , good jop

Banned Senior Member

i don't agree with the order of the skills...critical or high damages must go in the middle of the attack, trust me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:44 PM
  2. Hits: 167
    03-18-2012, 08:34 AM