Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Paper DCZ Tank

This is a discussion on Paper DCZ Tank within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok, I sort of searched, but I figured I need a topic more tailored to my specific gear. So I ...
Page: 1

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Ok, I sort of searched, but I figured I need a topic more tailored to my specific gear.

So I have a mage, and I have mage gear. So I can not change the uniques whatsoever.

My gear:
    Bronze Earring +3
    Agate Earring +2
    EP +3
    Imir Rings +2
    Glass Belt
    AC Gryph
    2 x Pathos warrior defense gloves

Atm Im just using rentals while I wait for your guys' opinions. I'm thinking I should go paper tank build. ie: DS +6..74 int, 90 str, 200 HP, at L59. This should give me a little bit under 900 base defense, and a shitload of hp. If anyone could calculate my HP for me, that'd be awesome.

Right now, with rental chit, I'm not satisfied with my stats. I'm only getting about 5k HP with undy, and that's not enough for me. Can you guys help me with my build? I need to be UBER tank so I can heal my rogue duo buddy, while tanking the rest of the party. I was able to do that with rental shield and armor, but not as effectively as I'd like.

Thanks

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

go big or go home, paper build

go big or go home, paper build [/b]
    wtf do you know?

/love

Nothing?

Ok, I sort of searched, but I figured I need a topic more tailored to my specific gear.

So I have a mage, and I have mage gear. So I can not change the uniques whatsoever.

My gear:
    Bronze Earring +3
    Agate Earring +2
    EP +3
    Imir Rings +2
    Glass Belt
    AC Gryph

Atm Im just using rentals while I wait for your guys' opinions. I'm thinking I should go paper tank build. ie: DS +6..74 int, 90 str, 200 HP, at L59. This should give me a little bit under 900 base defense, and a shitload of hp. If anyone could calculate my HP for me, that'd be awesome.

Right now, with rental chit, I'm not satisfied with my stats. I'm only getting about 5k HP with undy, and that's not enough for me. Can you guys help me with my build? I need to be UBER tank so I can heal my rogue duo buddy, while tanking the rest of the party. I was able to do that with rental shield and armor, but not as effectively as I'd like.

Thanks[/b]
    Hmmmm my guess is that you'll have HP of around +-5.5->5.7k HP with 1500 BUFF if you use all 5x +8/15 HP gears.

Why i say this? well i had same build wiht my priest back in the days, i used 2x roc's, 2x we's, WP +1 and IB, with 2x +9 hp armours, and 2x +8's, and a DD helmet. DS +6, and tooth +3, and i had 5223...

your necklace, belt, and earrings will all give you better HP than me, but i had 2x +9/19 hp... so i assume u will have 150 more than me or so.......

Oh.. when i used some HP accesories and shit for UNDY, if i remember correctly, i was able to hit abit over 6.2k-ish HP (after switching back to my DD helmet and normal pk gears)

As for AC, you'll have:

Lvl 59 : 59
    Stats from HP: 98 (at lvl 59, assuming u have 90 STR and 76 INT)

armours (all +8) : 182
    Pathos gloves: 20
    AC Gryphons: 50
    2x Imirs +2 : 56
    EP +3 : 35
    Glass belt: 30
    BE +3 : 20
    AE +2 : 28
    Dread Sheild: 345
    BUFFLESS AC: 923
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    and 300 AC buff: 300
    Armour enchant: 31

TOTAL AC : 1254

OK ENOUGH FOR CALCULATIONS AND SHIT.

Recommendations:
    Theres not much to recommend other than the fact that i think this is the #1 build for ardream tank priest.... Mana really isnt an issue for ardream, and 2k was more than enough for me ( although i was duffer and not healer, but the 960 party heal is only 1k mana.. so.. yeah..... 1 soul pot and ur back to full). Theres not much options of items for this build, weapon wise, the only good choice is a tooth +3 because you'll have enough STR stats from your dread sheild to be able to weild it.. (not a +4 though, its not worth it, you sacrifice 1AC and 10.2 HP only for 10 HP)

I recommend playing as a duffer for this build, or 1920 heal + parasite. But i really do recommend the duffer build (57 duff for torment). Me and my friend (also a rogue) were abel to easily drop a whole party of 8, in a matter of seconds thanks to torment :P I didnt need 1920 heal because my friend was pro rogue, and was always able to minor me :P

Heres some screenshots of my BP:

Hope i was able to help you.. if you have any further questions, feel free to pm me

Thanks for the help

I'm not planning on getting a DD helmet, just because, I dont feel like spending the coin on an alt char. So hopefully I should be good.

Thanks for the help

I'm not planning on getting a DD helmet, just because, I dont feel like spending the coin on an alt char. So hopefully I should be good.[/b]

if youre a Tank TP mage...

then you have no reason having dual imir +2s...

switch them for 2x rol +1s...

more HP and AC...which will help you tank...

if youre looking for more HP...then you should switch to WE+1 or +2s...

they offer the highest hit point bonuses for earrings, in ardream characters...

they offer the highest hit point bonuses for earrings, in ardream characters...[/b]
    This is a priest question 0_o

Edit: Lol, please read my question. I specifically stated I CANT change my uniques.

they offer the highest hit point bonuses for earrings, in ardream characters...[/b]
    EDIT:

whoops...didnt realize i was in the priest section...i thought this was the mage section

=P

i got confused looking at your gear

i would switch the AC gryphs for HP gryphs....thats an extra 300 hp...

i would really try to get rols, i know you said you cant...but if you could...you would get more HP and AC...

also, to tank better...you need to get weapon defense parts...get the dd25 or dd15 cap...will work wonders.

aside from that, i think youre set

EDIT:
    whoops...didnt realize i was in the priest section...i thought this was the mage section

=P

i got confused looking at your gear

1. i would switch the AC gryphs for HP gryphs....thats an extra 300 hp...

2. i would really try to get rols, i know you said you cant...but if you could...you would get more HP and AC...

3. also, to tank better...you need to get weapon defense parts...get the dd25 or dd15 cap...will work wonders.

aside from that, i think youre set[/b]
    1.do NOT get HP grpyhs. Ur HP is high enough, 300 hp wont be as much help as 50 AC, since you can only heal and pot so much HP, but AC is consistant and will forever help u (unless agains tmages)

2.No shit rols are better... but he said he cant change uniques... if ur gna state the obvious might as well tell him to get ROF's

3, Thanks captain obvious!

akutee, I just went paper build, and a few problems.

it doesnt seem that having very high HP did anything for my defense. I didnt get extra defense for every point over 100. either im bugged, or paper isnt as good as i thought it was.

akutee, I just went paper build, and a few problems.

it doesnt seem that having very high HP did anything for my defense. I didnt get extra defense for every point over 100. either im bugged, or paper isnt as good as i thought it was.[/b]
    yeah it sometimes has the display bug.

try removing a few pieces of armours and stuff, and re-wearing it. I also had that problem when i restatted, and it was fixed after i re-wore some armour and stuff :P

What do you mean paper isnt as good as you thought it was? Oo' whats your current stats right now?

Yeah your right. I moved some stuff around and got it to work. ATM I dont have full set +8 HP, trying to find some..and trying to find a DS +6, but my stats will be pretty much what you posted. I will have more like 5.5k hp with 1500 buff though.

My gear:
    Bronze Earring +3
    Agate Earring +2
    EP +3
    Imir Rings +2
    Glass Belt
    AC Gryph

Thanks[/b]
    you need 76 int to wear paper +8 pauldron :P

KoK knows everything

//FFS! I had to make a screen and insted of it I closed the window <_< <_<

gotta make it all again <_<

here you go:

that&#39;s unbuffed ofc... I gave you 76int, full +8/hp set and a tooth +3 (+120hp) :P
    15HP gives you 155hp in case you want to get some DD helmet :P
    HP with undy - 6691 :lol:

only few ppl know that now you can add items at KoK I believe

you need 76 int to wear paper +8 pauldron :P

KoK knows everything

//FFS! I had to made a screen and insted of it I closed the window <_< <_<

gotta make it all again <_<

here you go:

that&#39;s unbuffed ofc... I gave you 76int, full +8/hp set and a tooth +3 (+120hp) :P
    15HP gives you 155hp in case you want to get some DD helmet :P
    HP with undy - 6691 :lol:

only few ppl know that now you can add items at KoK I believe [/b]
    Rofl wow. That means my HP on my priest and myy mage will almost be identical. Thanks for that cizia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast