Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Undefeteable, Kaul or Aztec Gold

This is a discussion on Undefeteable, Kaul or Aztec Gold within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; No i mean this warriors and mages can straight up kill themselves without anyone else healing them....because you can still ...
Page: 3

No i mean this

warriors and mages can straight up kill themselves without anyone else healing them....because you can still use pots you just take dmg from them[/b]
    a friend of mine made aztec fulitol and I couldn't use any pots lol I healed myself and I've made that pic in my sig

a mage used a kaul staff on me in the arena and its been 2 min so far and im still a fkin kaul -_-

edit: it seems to last until you die

you cant use any skills except potions and prayer of god power

a mage used a kaul staff on me in the arena and its been 2 min so far and im still a fkin kaul -_-

edit: it seems to last until you die

you cant use any skills except potions and prayer of god power[/b]
    the effect is different at arena it seems

BigApple

In cz or war, when you kaul someone it only last 3-5 second, but thats usually enough.

nikoo 0_o

but... if someone got this efect and kill 'em selfs, you don't get np right?

Banned

you gotta be kidding...

that skill is fuckin shit while vsing .... you will hardly ever get a kill while vsing a sin <_<

Gold Aztec is nice while doing party vs party... I like doing a lot of VSes, so I&#39;d pick a Kaul one[/b]
    and i prefer kaul its more a defensive staff for a mage when skill goes off you can get extra say 1500 hp? while they just sit there and take dmg and hp pot whilst aztec = 2k dmg but they keep atking at same time ^^... lets face it that -70 ac is pretty bad :/ and new staffs deal enough dmg as it is.... so dont rly need that much more to make kills ^^ but when u turn a priest into a kaul dayam their hp drops quick ^^ its same with sin. they cant minor in the kaul xD and sin without minor is eazy

No... The curse lasts for 7 seconds so every minor/heal is 2k damage.

@Imhotep... You can&#39;t use hp pots while the curse is in effect so there is no 2k dmg for a hp pot.[/b]
    lol wrong, xD the curse lasts until minored or healed.. then it goes... it dont spam 2k... while its on warriors/mages cant hp pot

on second note HP potting doesnt set the skill off >.>

In cz or war, when you kaul someone it only last 3-5 second, but thats usually enough.[/b]
    uhh its bugged in war zone and arena they = till you die
    ^^ but in cz lasts 5 seconds

Belize

lol wrong, xD the curse lasts until minored or healed.. then it goes... it dont spam 2k... while its on warriors/mages cant hp pot[/b]
    no you&#39;re wrong. The curse gives 2k for each time you heal within the 7 seconds. How else do you think rogues kill themselves in .2 seconds when they&#39;re hit by this curse? Also warriors and mages can hp pot while the curse is in effect, and they also recieve 2k dmg for the pot they use. I have a screen shot of a warrior killing himself by potting while he was under my curse if you don&#39;t believe it.

there is alot ppl on here never had this staff and talking shits

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

no you&#39;re wrong. The curse gives 2k for each time you heal within the 7 seconds. How else do you think rogues kill themselves in .2 seconds when they&#39;re hit by this curse? Also warriors and mages can hp pot while the curse is in effect, and they also recieve 2k dmg for the pot they use. I have a screen shot of a warrior killing himself by potting while he was under my curse if you don&#39;t believe it.[/b]
    dude i had the aztec gold staff lol for like 4 weeks i hated it... yeh sure its nice dmg dealer also good for priests heal but test it in the arena...

The staff goes off ONLY when healed ( not hp pots ) and when you have minored once dead mans call effect goes away dealing the damage only once.. if u dont get minor healed or healed from a priest all u can do is wait for the skill to run out before you can use hp pots again we tested it in the arena when i bought my aztec gold fulitol i hated it so i traded for a kaul fulitol

Belize

fail

I couldn&#39;t pot as well...

dude i had the aztec gold staff lol for like 4 weeks i hated it... yeh sure its nice dmg dealer also good for priests heal but test it in the arena...

The staff goes off ONLY when healed ( not hp pots ) and when you have minored once dead mans call effect goes away dealing the damage only once.. if u dont get minor healed or healed from a priest all u can do is wait for the skill to run out before you can use hp pots again we tested it in the arena when i bought my aztec gold fulitol i hated it so i traded for a kaul fulitol[/b]
    rofl

totaly Bull shitt xD

i think you never had aztec b4 lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123