cwest ardream priest-need advice

This is a discussion on cwest ardream priest-need advice within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well im lvlin my dcz priest to 59 and need to know what items are best im planning on goin ...
Page: 1

Exclamation

well im lvlin my dcz priest to 59
    and need to know what items are best
    im planning on goin 54 into heal and 45 into duff i think it is(new at playing priest)
    i wanna be a tank
    the build i was thinking is as follows

full chitin+7/8
    iron neck
    iron belt
    dual rol
    lycoan hammer+3(lookin for a +6/7)
    sse(s) someone told me those were best, so ill prob make +1s easily
    dread+3(have now-trying to buy a higher+)
    ss+0(from my sin)
    dol+4

for the shields i plan on getting a dread+5/6 at least
    and the dol/ss are just extras i guess

is that a good build and items list?
    i dont have a limit on prices, well i do but its not low. so throw out suggestions---greatly appreciated. thank you!

Well if you have those items in CW... ardream... I think you'll kick ass no matter. And I can't really see any holes in your build.

Well if you have those items in CW... ardream... I think you'll kick ass no matter. And I can't really see any holes in your build.[/b]
    Alrighty

the thing is, there is not enough people in dcz lol... u will get bored easily specially as an int priest

waste of your $$ if u ask me.

Rai

Pretty easy call on those uniques (IB, IN, ROLS :P) since they can transfer easily between the rogue and priest.
    SSE's are pretty cool, but more beneficial when they give more HP at higher levels. I'm not sure if there are many mages in DCZ on C-West, but CE's could also be a cheaper and also effective choice.
    Lycaon Hammer is definitely my favorite hammer, and I think a dread or dol would compliment that perfectly.. not sure that you'd really have a need for both of them unless you really do have the cash to be a shield changing priest.

Little archer Senior Member

uhm... u wont die trust me, maybe if 30vs1

edit: with those items id go 60+

then mayb ill go 60+ :/

Hey cutie Senior Member

then mayb ill go 60+ :/[/b]
    BAHAHAHAHA SHOULDVE TAKEN MY OFFER BUDDY!!
    TO LATE NOW :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned

get a ds +6 then some hammer like smite/tooth or lobo for the hp. its not that many mages in cz so just switch to the ss+lycoan hammer when u need resit.
    go eather full duff for torment then rest heal or 57 on heal for party heal, u still have malice/4tone rezz if u do that.

mabye go bp whit those items :P ?

justīt donīt get a dol if ure going to have a ds and ofc buy a dd helmet ^^

alreadfy have a dol+5,dread+5
    xD

StoneColdAngel

You should go bp with those items. Just gotta get paper armor +8 and maybe one of thosr upgradable dd hats from mss3 and you are pretty imba ^^

well im lvlin my dcz priest to 59
    and need to know what items are best
    im planning on goin 54 into heal and 45 into duff i think it is(new at playing priest)
    i wanna be a tank
    the build i was thinking is as follows
    full chitin+7/8
    iron neck
    iron belt
    dual rol
    lycoan hammer+3(lookin for a +6/7)
    sse(s) someone told me those were best, so ill prob make +1s easily
    dread+3(have now-trying to buy a higher+)
    ss+0(from my sin)
    dol+4

for the shields i plan on getting a dread+5/6 at least
    and the dol/ss are just extras i guess

is that a good build and items list?
    i dont have a limit on prices, well i do but its not low. so throw out suggestions---greatly appreciated. thank you![/b]
    SSE isnt the best choice for ardream, because at lower levels, the amount of HP you get per health stat point isnt that much. Since you said you can make SSE +1, then i'd spend the money on CE +2 instead.. u loose 100 or so HP... but the resistances is really really damn good............ Also the mana bonus helps so that you can use less soul pots, and more HP pots. IMO, the resistances + mana on the CE +2 will be better than SSE +1 at lvl 59.

As for sheild, go for dread +6,,, maybe spend less money on the earrings, and get a +7 dread, since you'll gain a lot more stats than having a higher + earring.

Besides those 2, your items are really well, not much you needa work on, maybe get a holy animor +7 alongside your lycoan +7, and switch between them depending if theres a lotta melees or mages.

Stat builds: Depends if you use +8 or +7 chitins... but if u use +8, then go for 174 int (for chitin +8 pauldron), 90 str (for dread sheild), and pump rest of points into HP

Skill builds:

Well it really depends on your playing style, would you rather be a more defensive support priest, or more aggressive support priest? or a lil of both?

Defensive : 57 heal 42 debuff.... you have 960 party heal, 10k heal, and 1920 heal.... also have reverse life + malice,, but no other good debuffs.

Middle: 54 heal 45 debuff.... you get complete and 1920 heal, and you get parasite,,, but u wont get party heal or torment

Aggressive: 42 heal 57 debuff.... you get 960 heal and massive restore (pretty sure its called massive..) no 1920/complete/party heals.. but u get torment.

It really comes down to who you party with, and what your party members prefer. On pathos, i partied with a GG assassin build, and we both prefered having Torment > 1920/party heal. Since we both had good items, i was able to keep us alive against parties of 6+ with only 960 heal + his minor heal. However, it was thanks to torment that we were able to massacre parties of people... the aoe duff is amazing,, totally pwns people that are on buffs,,, since most parties has no more than 1 buffer, and it;ll take him forever to cure everyone and re-buff then AC. My friend was really good at helping minor heal me, so because of that 1920 heal wasnt vitally neccesary to us.

I also tested party heal and 1920/parasite build, both those were decent, but not that great.......... I wouldnt recommend party heal unless you are 100% sure that you will have at least 4+ people to PK with you all the time.. or else its just a huge waste of stat points.

Uhhh 1920 + complete heal / parasite build was alright... but once again,, 1920 wasnt that neccesary since we both were able assist each other well. In total, i'd say i used torment about twice as much as parasite,,, to give you an idea about how important it is.

If you party with a GG Rogue or GG BP, i recommend torment build. If you party with warrior or mage, then 1920 & complete /parasite build........ And if you have a really active clan to pk with, then i recommend party heal build...

if you have any more ?'s feel free to pm me

SSE isnt the best choice for ardream, because at lower levels, the amount of HP you get per health stat point isnt that much. Since you said you can make SSE +1, then i'd spend the money on CE +2 instead.. u loose 100 or so HP... but the resistances is really really damn good............ Also the mana bonus helps so that you can use less soul pots, and more HP pots. IMO, the resistances + mana on the CE +2 will be better than SSE +1 at lvl 59.

As for sheild, go for dread +6,,, maybe spend less money on the earrings, and get a +7 dread, since you'll gain a lot more stats than having a higher + earring.

Besides those 2, your items are really well, not much you needa work on, maybe get a holy animor +7 alongside your lycoan +7, and switch between them depending if theres a lotta melees or mages.
    Stat builds: Depends if you use +8 or +7 chitins... but if u use +8, then go for 174 int (for chitin +8 pauldron), 90 str (for dread sheild), and pump rest of points into HP
    Skill builds:

Well it really depends on your playing style, would you rather be a more defensive support priest, or more aggressive support priest? or a lil of both?

Defensive : 57 heal 42 debuff.... you have 960 party heal, 10k heal, and 1920 heal.... also have reverse life + malice,, but no other good debuffs.

Middle: 54 heal 45 debuff.... you get complete and 1920 heal, and you get parasite,,, but u wont get party heal or torment

Aggressive: 42 heal 57 debuff.... you get 960 heal and massive restore (pretty sure its called massive..) no 1920/complete/party heals.. but u get torment.
    It really comes down to who you party with, and what your party members prefer. On pathos, i partied with a GG assassin build, and we both prefered having Torment > 1920/party heal. Since we both had good items, i was able to keep us alive against parties of 6+ with only 960 heal + his minor heal. However, it was thanks to torment that we were able to massacre parties of people... the aoe duff is amazing,, totally pwns people that are on buffs,,, since most parties has no more than 1 buffer, and it;ll take him forever to cure everyone and re-buff then AC. My friend was really good at helping minor heal me, so because of that 1920 heal wasnt vitally neccesary to us.

I also tested party heal and 1920/parasite build, both those were decent, but not that great.......... I wouldnt recommend party heal unless you are 100% sure that you will have at least 4+ people to PK with you all the time.. or else its just a huge waste of stat points.

Uhhh 1920 + complete heal / parasite build was alright... but once again,, 1920 wasnt that neccesary since we both were able assist each other well. In total, i'd say i used torment about twice as much as parasite,,, to give you an idea about how important it is.
    If you party with a GG Rogue or GG BP, i recommend torment build. If you party with warrior or mage, then 1920 & complete /parasite build........ And if you have a really active clan to pk with, then i recommend party heal build...
    if you have any more ?'s feel free to pm me[/b]
    Thank you very much for all the advice. i think im gonna go with 1920/para(54/45) with the items i have ect and most people in my clan are pretty well geared. i can manage easily with just a 1920 on everyone
    i can outpot about a whole party pretty much so i think thats best, ty again tho