Results 1 to 14 of 14

Upgrading a MD +11 reb

This is a discussion on Upgrading a MD +11 reb within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Thinking of upgrading a MD to +11 rebirth.. Buy a couple of them at +1 rebirth and then go +11! ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    228

    Question Upgrading a MD +11 reb

    Thinking of upgrading a MD to +11 rebirth..
    Buy a couple of them at +1 rebirth and then go +11!
    Or should I buy +5's?

    What do you think?
    How many would I need?
    Will I have to boom like a full inventory first before upgrading or is it just to go for it?
    What's the % of success when using Tears +6 > +11?

    I play Girakon and a MD +9 is 2x Iron sets, and that's pretty expensive.. so I figured it would be cheaper to make my own MD +9 (eventhough it's probably almost impossible, lol..).

    What would You do?


    - MF
    Last edited by MercyfulFate; 10-11-2009 at 09:46 PM.

  2. #2
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    i would get about 3 mds +8 non rev, 3 trinas, some burn items, hold your sack, and start praying

  3. #3
    StarBux
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    i would get about 3 mds +8 non rev, 3 trinas, some burn items, hold your sack, and start praying
    +1 lol.

    good luck on making your +9 MD

  4. #4
    Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    i would get about 3 mds +8 non rev, 3 trinas, some burn items, hold your sack, and start praying
    Is it easier to upgrade a +9 item w/o using the Rebirth option?

  5. #5
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MercyfulFate View Post
    Is it easier to upgrade a +9 item w/o using the Rebirth option?
    its about the same % and a lot cheaper. upgrading using tears is a 50% chance but you have to do it 6 times from from +5 rev. using a trina is like 19% or close to that but once it goes you have your +9

  6. #6
    Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    its about the same % and a lot cheaper. upgrading using tears is a 50% chance but you have to do it 6 times from from +5 rev. using a trina is like 19% or close to that but once it goes you have your +9
    Thanks for the info!
    Unfortuantely I've never made any +9 items before.. I boom low class items going +2 ffs, lol
    j/k

    Is it really 19%? That's pretty high..
    Will 3x MDs +8 be enough or should I get some more?

  7. #7
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MercyfulFate View Post
    Thanks for the info!
    Unfortuantely I've never made any +9 items before.. I boom low class items going +2 ffs, lol
    j/k

    Is it really 19%? That's pretty high..
    Will 3x MDs +8 be enough or should I get some more?
    i think its close to 19% maybe a little less not sure tho. well the more the better! get as many as you want

  8. #8
    Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    i think its close to 19% maybe a little less not sure tho. well the more the better! get as many as you want
    kk.
    I think I'll get 14 MDs & 14 Trinas..
    I'm also guessing that burning 18 items before upgrading my MDs would be useful?

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    get +1 reverse make +5s get some money and then buy +8s and trinas and go +9

  10. #10
    Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    get +1 reverse make +5s get some money and then buy +8s and trinas and go +9
    Money isn't a problem really..
    I'll buy 10-14x MDs +9 and 10-14x Trinas and then burn 18/22 items and try my luck @ the Luferson Anvil

  11. #11
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    what server you doing this on?

  12. #12
    Senior Member Helseth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,259

    Default

    i tried also :
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOsCMp_atEo"]YouTube - An attempt to make md+9 and shard+9.[/ame]

  13. #13
    Senior Member sheewa1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Helseth View Post
    ouch, pretty sad but i loled on the quest mds+8 sorry, but bad luck

  14. #14
    Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    what server you doing this on?
    Girakon ..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •