Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Usefulness of Fire Arrow/Poison Arrow

This is a discussion on Usefulness of Fire Arrow/Poison Arrow within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What are the advantages of using Fire Arrow or Poison arrow... (and the similar higher lvl skills such as Explosive ...
Page: 1

BestSin

What are the advantages of using Fire Arrow or Poison arrow... (and the similar higher lvl skills such as Explosive Shot and VIPER)

Do they do dot damage? Please help.

poison arrow does dot damage, it is useful to lure bosses / monsters

BestSin

And fire arrow?

And fire arrow?[/b]
    fire arrow aint useful from what i remember.. maybe its good with a chitin bow?.....

but poison is really useful.. i remember me and my friend were in our lvl 50's and we went to tyon farm to exp.. im a bp , he was archer. And he was able to lure all 3-4 slots using poison arrow, so we would be able to get super damn fast exp... i wouldnt hafta move more than half a step and there would be shitloads of tyons there :P. Its really effective if you know how to use it during exping... but make sure the mobs dont hit that hard or else you could die

BestSin

fire arrow aint useful from what i remember.. maybe its good with a chitin bow?.....
    but poison is really useful.. i remember me and my friend were in our lvl 50's and we went to tyon farm to exp.. im a bp , he was archer. And he was able to lure all 3-4 slots using poison arrow, so we would be able to get super damn fast exp... i wouldnt hafta move more than half a step and there would be shitloads of tyons there :P. Its really effective if you know how to use it during exping... but make sure the mobs dont hit that hard or else you could die [/b]
    So each tyon you only had to hit with one poison arrow, then continue to next tyon?

the poison kept dot damage up to continue to make it lure?

1337bOOm

yes, that is correct.

in my opinion, fire arrow is useless but looks cool when used. poison is good for luring and for making a mob to xp.

So each tyon you only had to hit with one poison arrow, then continue to next tyon?

the poison kept dot damage up to continue to make it lure?[/b]
    it will damage it for about 5 dot damages? something like that.. it'll keep it agro'ed for like 20 seconds or so..

yep attack once and then next one, light feet away, after a while when ur used to it, you'll constantly have like 10 tyons @ ur ass :P make sure u have a strong melee with u... one that can kill them in 2-3 hits preferably. With only gold prem back then, at lvl 53, we got like 35% in an hour? was pretty good exp ^^

1337bOOm

or aoe with strong 60+ mage

Banned Senior Member

Fire shot/explosive shot etc always do a static amount of damage. Even when you have a bow +1 it will do that amount of damage at least...Ofcourse for the rest it's totally useless. Poison is just used for luring, which can be handy when xping or getting a koxper killed.

Banned

Its about as useful as you.

yoursodone12

Its about as useful as you.[/b]
    PZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Z

BestSin

Can a mod please ban Shard and yoursodone12 they are spammers and trolls hijacking my topics and violating forum rules

Can a mod please ban Shard and yoursodone12 they are spammers and trolls hijacking my topics and violating forum rules[/b]
    forget about them :P some people find it cool to randomly flame people, and maybe thats the only time they'll get attention O.o

Poison arrow can keep a sin from stealthing for a little bit, no?

BestSin

I read that explosive shot and other fire related arrows always deal the same dmg no matter what, similar to a priest's Critical Light.

Is this true?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast