using priest clubs & 1handed spears on warriors

This is a discussion on using priest clubs & 1handed spears on warriors within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; discuss thsi would be the stats 254 str 94 hp 133 int using tota +9 / leonard +7 i just ...
Page: 1

sexycomboot

discuss

thsi would be the stats

254 str
    94 hp
    133 int

using tota +9 / leonard +7

i just wondered if it would be usefull ><

NeronDomitius

in this case, smite+8 > leonard+7 cuz leonard has less ap, less str bonus, less hp and less mana, although it has ressists.
    also, magic skill wont activate in offhand.

anyway, i dont think is would be good, just go with hanguk+8 or any warrior offhand weapon +9

sexycomboot

the sexy look doesnt count? XD

knightned

If you want to be a nuke warrior go for it but your survivability will decrease.

Raoul

If you want to be a nuke warrior go for it but your survivability will decrease.[/b]
    It may look cool but you are sacrificing at least 1500 hp.. I mean.. that just wont be sucessful.. the idea behind it is good. The only build that I have seen with priest club and I used to do it myself was the lycaon hammer back when it had mana absorb craziness.. the reason that worked is because lycaon has str bonuses.. and int req wasnt too high.

This is something you could do in the old days when the Lycaon hammer still had insane mp recovery..
    But now... I see it as a useless way to stat your warrior, you loose so much just for a look that doesnt impress anyone.
    So restat ASAP and get yourself a Hanguk 8 or a 2nd hand weap 9.