Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Very quick question...Torment of Full party heal

This is a discussion on Very quick question...Torment of Full party heal within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Take for e.g. me I don't know much and btw, the builts are for BP or ints.?...
Page: 2

Artemis Fowl II

Take for e.g. me I don't know much and btw, the builts are for BP or ints.?

Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    massive > lvl 70 party restore

only ungodly restore is the 80 party restore, and even then its a waste of points.
    75 heal skill is not bad too, same restore like lvl 70 PLUS another group heal 2.5k which doesnt have a cooldown (only restore prevents you to spam skill but you can reuse right after restore goes away)

when i was lvling up i used heal 75 and it helps alot in exp parties, you dont have to concentrate so much on healing ppl

and when i was pking that skill is damn good for tower tanking (mages loved it lol), and another good thing is when you get bombarded by mage parties that skill kills off dot effect from mage skills. also restore really helps because it actually makes you like you have better pots, pot cooldown is 2 seconds, and restore gives you 300hp every 2 seconds, so in effect its like youre spamming 1k pots (not even mentioning those limited edition pots)

but still, its a waste of points, better go full duff or full buff

the only thing that would make full healer not to be a "waste of points" is if you would get another full heal for example 1920 party heal on lvl 78 or something like that, but it aint gonna happen, so...
    Last edited by kerber; 03-13-2010 at 12:58 PM.

Artemis Fowl II

Now I look at it Past Recovery looks...gooooood :O Sadly superior parasite ain't AOE.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis Fowl II View Post
    Now I look at it Past Recovery looks...gooooood :O Sadly superior parasite ain't AOE.
    omg mage aoe partys are hard enough, with an AOE parasite they would be really really deadly

Artemis Fowl II

So you see my point

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12