Viability of paper rogue in ardream?

This is a discussion on Viability of paper rogue in ardream? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; For both assassin and archer, I'm considering both, but leaning toward assassin. I know paper archer is more logical, but ...
Page: 1

Default Viability of paper rogue in ardream?

For both assassin and archer, I'm considering both, but leaning toward assassin. I know paper archer is more logical, but the image of full ap whore just seems sweet. I noticed that the plate armors are 70 hp for pauldron. WTF, I thought they were 60? Did they change? Do you have to wear half plate to go paper now?

NEINNNNN Senior Member Truffles's Avatar

In the state that USKO (NTTKO? :S) is these days I would seriously discourage you from bothering with a paper build since it's verrrrrrry unlikely you'll be anything more than a 1 hit whether you're +3/+10'ing or not, lol. In saying that I'd personally go assassin since it's a little easier and quick to destroy people if you're full AP whereas archer is somewhat useless in Ardream currently without a couple of them at once.

Does that answer your question?

Well I'm gonna play ApexKO, which is a new server, but at the same patch as NTTKO. It answers the question, except for the plate issue (60hp vs 70 hp, did it change?). Thanks.

NEINNNNN Senior Member Truffles's Avatar

I'm honestly not sure it did but I've had my doubts on it too though. Not sure.

In Apex you'll be fine for a little while (read: a couple of weeks, haha). All you can do is try it and comment later.