IN vs WP+2 revisited (DCZ sin)

This is a discussion on IN vs WP+2 revisited (DCZ sin) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well I made this topic like 4 months ago, when my gear was worse and decided to get WP+2, now ...
Page: 1

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Default IN vs WP+2 revisited (DCZ sin)

Well I made this topic like 4 months ago, when my gear was worse and decided to get WP+2, now I have way better gear like IB, rols etc

So I summed up the differences:

BTW - This is on C-West.

WP+2 gives me:

- 38 AP
    - 87 hp
    - 134 mp (doesn't matter I already have more than 2k mp so it's ok)
    - 28 AC
    - 35 FR / 15 LR / 15 GR (With IN I will have 46 FR / 46 LR / 93 LR, and with WP+2 81/61/108)
    - 5 STR (who cares?)

IN gives me:

- 10 Defence to all weapons.

So post your opinions here, and also please say if you have actually used both of them. Also no comments like "IN", or "WP+2", please also give a reason.

P.S. This is not a spam topic for you to get 50 posts, so no spam posts please.

Thanks.
    Last edited by MushtMan; 07-04-2010 at 06:19 AM.

Well from what i experienced in cw DCZ there are not many mages where u will need such ressists. So the difference is something like 40ap and 28 deffences, when u said u dont need more mana. I would say that 40 ap does not make so big dmg differences, i guess u will havething like 1300 ap, so if u will spike with IN for like 800, it will go for 815-820 with WP, does not seem so much for me. So i would pick IN over WP in current DCZ, cuz if u like SOLO and u wanna go 2,3,4 vs you, then it will help u so much.

Dutch1990

I like some extra ap of the WP+2 however.. the hp/mp dont really matter since they wont make any difference with or without a 87 hp bonus.. i u get hit with 2k skills that 87 hp aint gonna save your live..and yes i've tried it

>>>>>It all depends on who you'r fighting and what kind of build you have on your char..
    full ap archer of a bit of a tanky archer..<<<<<

Why dont you compare an IN+2 to a WP+2 ? ( yeh i know IN+2 is alot of$$ :P)

Personally i would keep them both
    and switch depending on situation..

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch1990 View Post
    ont you compare an IN+2 to a WP+2 ? ( yeh i know IN+2 is alot of$$ :P) because I don't baba trying to be more realistic for the time being

Personally i would keep them both and when would you use which?
    and switch depending on situation..
    and ya my ap would be like 1.3k with IN so i also don't think that extra bit of ap would be THAT much of a difference.

I'm starting to lean more to IN, but feel free to give more opinions

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

hmm i would go with wp+2 cause i think IB and DD is just enough in DCZ but if you decide to keep the IN then you should get a PP+1 or something so if you need ap, you'll have it. when i had average gear in ardream, i had like 1470 ap and, 3200-3300 hp and about 1050 def with rols, eb+1, wp+2, dual re+1 and it was just good, i was not a monster, but i could kill some asses in 3-4v1, ofc with DD. And at 59 IN doesn't give you that much hp/mp as it would at 80+.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

So from what i calculated on a lvl 59 sin

• Iron Neck would give you:

227 Hp
    331 Mana
    25 Weight

10 Def to all
    • And Warrior Pendant +2 would give you:

28 Ac
    314 Hp
    466 Mana
    50 Weight
    38 AP (as you statted)

35fr
    15gr
    15lr
    so the question is:
    87hp / 25weight / 28ac / 135mana / 35fr 15gr 15lr / 38 AP (This is what you gain going from IN to WP +2) > 10 def to all ?

my theory:
    Most classes are normally mages & archers/sins, you don't see so much warriors in dcz from what i can still remember.
    Also in case there are warriors. Just use spear, club, axe def.
    Why? Cause most likely the warriors are gonna use either raptor & avedon and then you got bp's who would use hell breaker, which warriors would use to.

And all together warriors & bp's form like 20% of all the classes in dcz?

edit: i just see that you have an IB, so that + some def armors would def be good enough against the warriors in dcz.

So my answer would be:
    Yes WP +2 > IN in dcz.

Btw:
    I based this theory on Ares dcz, i have no clue how C-W dcz is cause i never tried it on cw

WP+2 all the way,
    i even prefer wp+2 in cz :P

oh and about "i already have 2k+ mp" a sin cant have to much mp

Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    WP+2 all the way,
    i even prefer wp+2 in cz :P

oh and about "i already have 2k+ mp" a sin cant have to much mp
    i got 2.5k mp :P i think the difference between 2.4kmp isnt that big

for now I might stick with the wp then , keep the opinions coming.

I like being like 3 vs 1 and stuff like that (i like jumping in big groups the most fun thing in pk, even if u die), so how much would the IN help me compared to the WP+2?

Well guys your teories are not based on CW DCZ situation. As i said i wasnt there for like 2 weeks, but before there werent so many mages, i would say ressistances would not help. And as u said, that u like 3vs1 and stuff there would help IN for sure, u need to survive the fight, not just spike for like +3% more.

Banned

38 ap dont make big difference in dmg . Even in c-w are not many good mages at dcz, just few runing around, but they are not hard. Dont rly need big resists, in my experience.
    Iron neck is very helpful when u want to 1 vs 2/3 or more .
    I suggest u to use IN

f4wdking

id go wp all the way you have ib so why not some more ac and ap .

shanny92

i prefer IN, cuz if u already got high ap, u should go for defense, and its damn fun to make 4v1 etc, and for that u need IN.