Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Want to know ice mage build and normal gear :)

This is a discussion on Want to know ice mage build and normal gear :) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; As support you need high hp and ac.. Dual rols can be good, but rol is like 2x if not ...
Page: 2

O_o Senior Member

As support you need high hp and ac.. Dual rols can be good, but rol is like 2x if not 3x the price of rom, so you can get rol+0 and rom +1 to balance your resis

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    I think the dmg goes like this: Flame>Ice>Light
    Ice and light have the same DMG...

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

yea rol's are better than rom's but costs more aswell, if ur not rich dual old rol would actually be enough, and yea light/ice does same dmg only diff is that ice slow's and light stun's. i've seen many ppl say that the dmg is different but ive tested it myself with the same gear / stats and its the same, could discuss all day long about it tho coz many people think theres a diff.

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    yea rol's are better than rom's but costs more aswell, if ur not rich dual old rol would actually be enough, and yea light/ice does same dmg only diff is that ice slow's and light stun's. i've seen many ppl say that the dmg is different but ive tested it myself with the same gear / stats and its the same, could discuss all day long about it tho coz many people think theres a diff.
    ok i got it and thank you very much for guide me . i really needed it .. thanks again..
    and i ll might take 2x old rol or 1 old rol and 1x rom +1 aswell as destiny said..
    and sse is good as earning ?

O_o Senior Member

Ya it gives much hp but I've always been more resis typo that's why I prefer lkp over sse

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Ya it gives much hp but I've always been more resis typo that's why I prefer lkp over sse
    yea well i'd go for old sse's now since theyre like 10m ? until u improve rest of ur gear since lkp cost's way more than old sse and these are good enough for now.

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    yea well i'd go for old sse's now since theyre like 10m ? until u improve rest of ur gear since lkp cost's way more than old sse and these are good enough for now.
    20m
    but yea for now i will stay on in.. i m focusing on the ring u said for now
    <3 ty

well i changed to light and really blink is really better than cubed ..
    specially its saving life from those g4y sins
    thanks guys <3 ya

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

rols are much more expensive, its easier to get roms you can maybe make rom+2 instead of 1 rol+1 (if you have enough money) Rol+1/Rom+2 or LB+2/ROL+2 or ROM+2/LB+1 would be fine :P

and always remember: How more hp on stats, how faster u slow (a mage with 255 hp slows more then a mage with 175hp , etc)

=

and always remember: How more hp on stats, how faster u slow (a mage with 255 hp slows more then a mage with 175hp , etc)
    really ? i didnt know about it LAWL

Banned Senior Member

Brah if you're going support dont worry a bout dmg.. screw shios and that shit.. go ROL + Krowaz build or paper HP statted (its really effective trust me) but I do not know which serv you're on so. Gabs or dread shield.. dread is pretty beast as well high AC, would work well with paper build. What you said about ice... not really if you can play ice mage it smuch more effective if you know how to survive + time ur cubes/slows. Just remem shield is more important that staff so focus on getting a shield first since u plan on playing support. I would also get 1x LKP and 1x +2 or better SSE thats just how I build mages on USKO some others prefer diff.

P.S that guy saying more HP stats = higher slow hes wrong, more HP = higher chance to cube.. not slow lmao. More int on stats = higher chance to slow or increased stun length. More AP on staff + high mp = higher stun length. Dont believe me? test it. Need any more questions just ask me or watch my vids, I've played mage since 2006

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post

P.S that guy saying more HP stats = higher slow hes wrong, more HP = higher chance to cube.. not slow lmao. More int on stats = higher chance to slow or increased stun length. More AP on staff + high mp = higher stun length. Dont believe me? test it. Need any more questions just ask me or watch my vids, I've played mage since 2006
    You talking about me? I never said HP on states, I said enemy's hp..

And what's that "if you know how to sourvive" what you need to know? Run in circles stay in the priest's range and tp warriors on you to block the enemies...?

Light is much more better then ice as a support..

/\ hes talking about Exclusive.

Anyways to make it clean, Ice cube ( 80 ice skill ) is based on the enemie's hp not ur own hp, basically it means that u'll cube a priest/warrior way easier than you cube a mage/rogue, higher hp = higher chance of cube to work.

Ps: About what's better as support Ice/Light as i've said already it depend's on many diff thing's so i'd suggest you to try out both and see what's better, also about the earring i suggested him to buy dual old sse coz theyre extremly cheaper than lkp's so he could improve rest first but yea obviously lkp + sse combo is way better.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    well you still got stuff to learn then :P

Fire= MP for more damage
    Lighting= Int for higher chance to stun
    Ice= HP for higher chance to slow

thats how it goes in KO, & cube is about ur enemy's hp not yours -__-

i m on carnac west server ...
    yea i m trying to get rom n rols and i took old imir , shio for eds lol

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    well you still got stuff to learn then :P

Fire= MP for more damage
    Lighting= Int for higher chance to stun
    Ice= HP for higher chance to slow

thats how it goes in KO, & cube is about ur enemy's hp not yours -__-
    This is so not true.
    if u get more hp u won't slower faster how the hell did u come up with this bullshit.
    Ur prolly just spamming for posts as it seems.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast