Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Want to know ice mage build and normal gear :)

This is a discussion on Want to know ice mage build and normal gear :) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by ravizzl This is so not true. if u get more hp u won't slower faster how the ...
Page: 3

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ravizzl View Post
    This is so not true.
    if u get more hp u won't slower faster how the hell did u come up with this bullshit.
    Ur prolly just spamming for posts as it seems.

Always funny to see that you all think everything is spamming

& you guys all played usko before this so tell me how you got a big experience?, Ooh wait you dont. I played many private servers and i know that.players with the right stats (70% of the time with more hp on stats) slow.more then a bassic int mage

Ps; new phone forum sucks -__-' took me to long to type this

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post

& you guys all played usko before this so tell me how you got a big experience?, Ooh wait you dont. I played many private servers and i know that.players with the right stats (70% of the time with more hp on stats) slow.more then a bassic int mage

If someone posts something retarded and not truth I will see it as spamming Yes.
    You don't know shit about how much i played and* where i played so stfu.

U hear what ur saying urself?
    An int mage would have a higher stun rate? Lol man.

255 Int
    Last edited by ravizzl; 06-17-2012 at 06:52 AM.

O_o Senior Member

Trololololo because you played private servers you know more then us?

You sure are pretty dumb

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Trololololo because you played private servers you know more then us?

You sure are pretty dumb
    i never said i know more then you, i said ur experience isnt that big that you know everything. HP statted mages have more HP (pretty obvious) and more hp= more slow, I DONT mean cube here, its about ur enemy's hp but the rest of the slow skills is about ur hp/ur enemy's glacier resistance

and kiran, a int mage (with the right int/mp stats) stun more then a full paper mp mage . i dont care if you like my replys or not but im talking the truth for sure

i never said i know more then you, i said ur experience isnt that big that you know everything. HP statted mages have more HP (pretty obvious) and more hp= more slow, I DONT mean cube here, its about ur enemy's hp but the rest of the slow skills is about ur hp/ur enemy's glacier resistance

and kiran, a int mage (with the right int/mp stats) stun more then a full paper mp mage . i dont care if you like my replys or not but im talking the truth for sure
    More hp = more slow that's gotta be the worst statement i've ever heard for an ice mage.
    But if u think that with all ur ''experience'' go ahead.

Stun is decided on MP and items(theres a stun rate also) it has nothing to with it being an int mage int gives u more mana and makes u wear armour nothing more nothing less.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ravizzl View Post
    More hp = more slow that's gotta be the worst statement i've ever heard for an ice mage.
    But if u think that with all ur ''experience'' go ahead.

Stun is decided on MP and items(theres a stun rate also) it has nothing to with it being an int mage int gives u more mana and makes u wear armour nothing more nothing less.
    About the HP, I think he meant enemy's HP, not your own, like in the case of "cube".

And about stun, it has nothing to do with MP, higher INT=higher stun rate, fact.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

He meant his HP, Exclusive... lemme get this straight. Those were OLD rumours back in KE, this is why in private servers some retarded mages go with those build.... Thought it had never been proved. Since were now in an oother expension... well all this is bullshit

Higher ap on staff and elemental , higher it goes... simple as this. Ice will slow more with more ice damage, lighting will stun more higher ap is ( combined with lighting dmg ).... and fire well everyone knows how it goes lol

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    About the HP, I think he meant enemy's HP, not your own, like in the case of "cube".

And about stun, it has nothing to do with MP, higher INT=higher stun rate, fact.
    He meant ice mages statted with hp have a higher chance of slowing people which is total bullshit.
    About the lightning i might be wrong there.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post

about stun/ice, i'm pretty sure higher INT doesn't effect your slow/stun rate at all. (with long range skills. the effect of blading is different) it does improves your ice and light resistance.
    it's impossible to slow/stun anyone while you wear a shield vs using a staff (having the same points on INT). i'd say it's the higher AP that translates into higher stun/ice. i've tried all kinds of possibilities over and over again and the outcome was still the same. shield = no stun/slow vs staff = a lot of stun/slow (with low INT and high MP vs with High MP and low INT)
    anyway in the end it's basicly defined by your opponent's element resistance. that is the main factor. if he has low to no resistance you'll ice him 100%. same with Stun.

However i'm nto sure how the slow/stun ratio works when you use the blading skills. it could be right that it depends on INT. i haven't tested. be as it may, what that guy ExclusiveBastard said was wrong by all accounts

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    about stun/ice, i'm pretty sure higher INT doesn't effect your slow/stun rate at all. (with long range skills. the effect of blading is different) it does improves your ice and light resistance.
    it's impossible to slow/stun anyone while you wear a shield vs using a staff (having the same points on INT). i'd say it's the higher AP that translates into higher stun/ice. i've tried all kinds of possibilities over and over again and the outcome was still the same. shield = no stun/slow vs staff = a lot of stun/slow (with low INT and high MP vs with High MP and low INT)
    anyway in the end it's basicly defined by your opponent's element resistance. that is the main factor. if he has low to no resistance you'll ice him 100%. same with Stun.

However i'm nto sure how the slow/stun ratio works when you use the blading skills. it could be right that it depends on INT. i haven't tested. be as it may, what that guy ExclusiveBastard said was wrong by all accounts
    Ty for stating this.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

the int thing used to work in the older times. And the main diff came from int stat points even if people used to go around with jwewls and even armor with int bonus.
    But nowadays, int does not influence at all neither stun nor slow rate.
    What mainly influence that rate is :
    enemy's resist
    enemy's lvl - ( i mean the master things )
    staff's ap
    staff's elem dmg
    multiple cast
    skill used
    enemy's hp

Notes:
    with multiple cast i mean 2+ ice/stun mages casting - the success rate increases drastically. Seems like there's a check on how many ice/light attacks a target recieve at the same time...more they are, more the rate increases.
    higher skill better rate (in general) ; exception made for blade skill - the rate is really high using that skill cuz (imo) u spam ice/light spell so fast + r dmg = basicly 3x dmg at light speed. (and this can be seen also as a consequence of what said right before about multiple casting too)

Btw backing to the topic...it's just a subjective.
    I mean if u want to play more passivly so...simply go full tank: shield and so on.And tbh for the best use of cube that's the right setup to choose.
    U gotta go in the 1st line baby, being able to absorb critics even if full duffed.And the gab there, is the only thing that can save your ass 4 sure.
    It's a playing style.Or u like it or u don't like it.
    Let me add a suggestion: people here forgot about int; i mean, ok high ac, high hp...but what u want too is an high INT cuz u got a crazy skill called mana shield that basicly makes u a walking jesus christ on the earth..especially if u use a gab shield.

Otherwise, well a pure mage with 2x shio+3, belt, ep+ highest+, oasis possibly+9....is still a pain in the ass dude, even if (ofc)a flame one (as well as the lr mage) got deffo an easier life tnx to many more effective skills.
    The good sides of building a top geared ice mage are:
    - basicly it's fking cheap.
    - ice resist is (in general) the lowest one
    - Then well....cube is priceless and lol the blade skill makes people crazy..since it fullfills the whole screen or almost so.
    - what else? oh yea...u can even lure the whole eslant alone so i mean....exping alone isn't a prob at all

the saddest part is that you are limited to almost 3 skills or so in pk. so it gets boring soon..but again...this is subjective.
    I liked to run a common setup ...so no shield...just oasis+9 and kaul fulitol ....harder life 4 sure but still lots of fun especially in juraid.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123