Warrior 83 Passion or Attack?

This is a discussion on Warrior 83 Passion or Attack? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Can anyone explain to me what is the best way to go for an 83 Warrior? I need you KO ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Warrior 83 Passion or Attack?

Can anyone explain to me what is the best way to go for an 83 Warrior? I need you KO Pro's advice on which way to go and what is truly the better build.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Can anyone explain to me what is the best way to go for an 83 Warrior? I need you KO Pro's advice on which way to go and what is truly the better build.
    Also, He forgot to mention. He want to murder in PK. We are not worried about gear. We just want to know about Passion/Attack

O_o Senior Member

The passion skill is abit weaker then the attack skill so if you wanna be "a killer" your dmg will be lower in 150 (additional dmg) . And one more problem is that you lose leg cut, but you gain some nice bonus skills (battle cry, hp booster and more). So do what you think is right n good for ya.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Really depends.
    I personally love more passion build but sometimes I find myself reskilling.
    It really depends against who you playing, which server is it..your gear etc..

If you got war premium, just give it a try(you can reskill for free)

GL.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    The passion skill is abit weaker then the attack skill so if you wanna be "a killer" your dmg will be lower in 150 (additional dmg) . And one more problem is that you lose leg cut, but you gain some nice bonus skills (battle cry, hp booster and more). So do what you think is right n good for ya.
    Never played a passion warrior, did you?
    He lose 50addtional dmg and not 150.
    And he get berserker which gives about 700 ap more(if you're a warrior with 4.5k ap on wolf, it works on precents..not sure how many precents exactly)
    His dmg will increase while being a passion warrior, but once he use berserker..he lose 300defense which is a lot.

passion for the win, you lose just 50 additional dmg from basic skill compare to normal bulid, with ap boost you got alot more AP, but you dont have to use it aganis meles if u dont want also you got extra HP recovery skill

Banned Senior Member

Thanks for the replies.

well, depends who you are figting with and on your team, if you are gonna get cures real fast then i would surely go for passion for the best damage. Dont forget that if you are fighting against smarter people, you might become target

Pasion 100times better for vs but not much good for pk that's my opinion only idk choose what u want

Passion warrior is easily countered by "Confusion". So if there are only 1 passion warrior in party and you are fighting against confusion-happy-debuffers I wouldn't go for that build. Luckily reskill/restat is free with War premium nowadays so you can build according to situation.