Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Warrior 83(passion build)

This is a discussion on Warrior 83(passion build) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I wanna ask ur opinion about Passion Build.Atm i am on attack buil 80 / 45 / 23 So is ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Default Warrior 83(passion build)

I wanna ask ur opinion about Passion Build.Atm i am on attack buil 80 / 45 / 23
    So is the Battle cry / Cry echo skills worth to reskil ? What are the pro's and con's ? ty

It's not... stay as you are...

Why is that?
    - Battle Cry lasts 60s and has a cooldown of 70s - you are 10s with no attack, unless you use Duration Pot every time
    - Battle Cry can be easily debuffed, by using Confusion
    - Battle Cry fails a lot - it starts cooldown, takes mana, but the icon won't appear, and you can't attack
    - Cry Echo takes 500 mana

Cry echo hits harder than hell blade?

Banned

Ya , in the championship , I rarely lost in a fair 1 vs 1 to another attacker warrior like me.
    But when some guy with passion came , my ass was handed to me easy , I mean really , he beat me with like half hp.

Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    Cry echo hits harder than hell blade?
    it shouldn't...
    it's bassicaly 15STR vs 150dmg... but you can get these 15str from Gain skill, or priest's str 15...

well i think the description on usko text is bugged cuz some warrior said he hit 150+ on a priest than hell blade.Dunno tough

cry echo = howling sword
    but theres 75 passion skill which gives u ap boost (like 2nd wolf), thats why u hit harder

battle cry failing if ure trying to use it being duffed

in general, if ure the only warrior in a party with passion build it might work or it might not, depends on opposite side priests, on your party and on u. if there are 2+ passion warriors and they learn to use their skills properly, such team becomes pretty dangerous

well most of 83 warrior on pathos are completly retards... 99% of 83 wariror are turks: D

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

passion build is gg as fuck if you're not a complete idiot and the db's on ur server suck. as long as u dont get confusion 24/7 it's worth doing for sure. most get fed up with multiple skill bars eventually and go back to hell blade tho. i always loved passion build. i mean c'mon you can give yourself wolf? that's sick as fuck. anyone who says passion build sucks isn't thinking clearly. sure battle cry will fail sometimes but it's not that often. the 2 hp regens you get, the sped up r attacks, and when u choose to use it the massive ap you can have are more than worth a few failed skills. sure it takes more mana but if u got the gear to back it up i say go for it. give it a shot it's not for every1 but it's def for me. i whooped monkey ass as a passion warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensReject View Post
    passion build is gg as fuck if you're not a complete idiot and the db's on ur server suck. as long as u dont get confusion 24/7 it's worth doing for sure. most get fed up with multiple skill bars eventually and go back to hell blade tho. i always loved passion build. i mean c'mon you can give yourself wolf? that's sick as fuck. anyone who says passion build sucks isn't thinking clearly. sure battle cry will fail sometimes but it's not that often. the 2 hp regens you get, the sped up r attacks, and when u choose to use it the massive ap you can have are more than worth a few failed skills. sure it takes more mana but if u got the gear to back it up i say go for it. give it a shot it's not for every1 but it's def for me. i whooped monkey ass as a passion warrior.
    except that its not a 2nd wolf, its only 15 str. last i checked 15 str =/= 20% AP
    HP regen is a few hundred health per few seconds, woohoo
    speed up r attacks? nice combo bro

Banned

Eventho I don't like HeavensReject and him thinking he's so good , he's right here.
    Some skills in passion build give you "2nd" wolf and faster R attacks , the descriptions are just retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    except that its not a 2nd wolf, its only 15 str. last i checked 15 str =/= 20% AP
    HP regen is a few hundred health per few seconds, woohoo
    speed up r attacks? nice combo bro

you have absolutely no idea what ure talking about...do you

Quote Originally Posted by kerber View Post
    you have absolutely no idea what ure talking about...do you
    comboing is the act of reseting you're r attack, thereby (originally a bug) also resetting the cooldown on your main attack skill( for warriors). i really dont know anyone who sits there and auto attacks =/

and can you show me how having 15 extra str (im not talking about +15 health and +15 dex here) gives this AMAZING WOLF that hes talking about?

knightmaster2118

Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    well most of 83 warrior on pathos are completly retards... 98% of 83 wariror are turks: D
    fixed, u forgot about us

comboing is the act of reseting you're r attack, thereby (originally a bug) also resetting the cooldown on your main attack skill( for warriors). i really dont know anyone who sits there and auto attacks =/
    perfect description...i would sticky this on forum for further reference

and can you show me how having 15 extra str (im not talking about +15 health and +15 dex here) gives this AMAZING WOLF that hes talking about?
    15 to all stats is nice...isnt it? ^^

and about that amazing wolf ill give you a hint: lvl 75 passion skill description is wrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2023, 05:26 AM