Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Warrior 83(passion build)

This is a discussion on Warrior 83(passion build) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I wanna ask ur opinion about Passion Build.Atm i am on attack buil 80 / 45 / 23 So is ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    634

    Default Warrior 83(passion build)

    I wanna ask ur opinion about Passion Build.Atm i am on attack buil 80 / 45 / 23
    So is the Battle cry / Cry echo skills worth to reskil ? What are the pro's and con's ? ty

  2. #2
    Senior Member cizia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    It's not... stay as you are...

    Why is that?
    - Battle Cry lasts 60s and has a cooldown of 70s - you are 10s with no attack, unless you use Duration Pot every time
    - Battle Cry can be easily debuffed, by using Confusion
    - Battle Cry fails a lot - it starts cooldown, takes mana, but the icon won't appear, and you can't attack
    - Cry Echo takes 500 mana

  3. #3
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Cry echo hits harder than hell blade?

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Ya , in the championship , I rarely lost in a fair 1 vs 1 to another attacker warrior like me.
    But when some guy with passion came , my ass was handed to me easy , I mean really , he beat me with like half hp.

  5. #5
    Senior Member cizia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    Cry echo hits harder than hell blade?
    it shouldn't...
    it's bassicaly 15STR vs 150dmg... but you can get these 15str from Gain skill, or priest's str 15...

  6. #6
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    634

    Default

    well i think the description on usko text is bugged cuz some warrior said he hit 150+ on a priest than hell blade.Dunno tough

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    52

    Default

    cry echo = howling sword
    but theres 75 passion skill which gives u ap boost (like 2nd wolf), thats why u hit harder

    battle cry failing if ure trying to use it being duffed

    in general, if ure the only warrior in a party with passion build it might work or it might not, depends on opposite side priests, on your party and on u. if there are 2+ passion warriors and they learn to use their skills properly, such team becomes pretty dangerous

  8. #8
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    634

    Default

    well most of 83 warrior on pathos are completly retards... 99% of 83 wariror are turks: D

  9. #9
    EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Posts
    1,058

    Default

    passion build is gg as fuck if you're not a complete idiot and the db's on ur server suck. as long as u dont get confusion 24/7 it's worth doing for sure. most get fed up with multiple skill bars eventually and go back to hell blade tho. i always loved passion build. i mean c'mon you can give yourself wolf? that's sick as fuck. anyone who says passion build sucks isn't thinking clearly. sure battle cry will fail sometimes but it's not that often. the 2 hp regens you get, the sped up r attacks, and when u choose to use it the massive ap you can have are more than worth a few failed skills. sure it takes more mana but if u got the gear to back it up i say go for it. give it a shot it's not for every1 but it's def for me. i whooped monkey ass as a passion warrior.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensReject View Post
    passion build is gg as fuck if you're not a complete idiot and the db's on ur server suck. as long as u dont get confusion 24/7 it's worth doing for sure. most get fed up with multiple skill bars eventually and go back to hell blade tho. i always loved passion build. i mean c'mon you can give yourself wolf? that's sick as fuck. anyone who says passion build sucks isn't thinking clearly. sure battle cry will fail sometimes but it's not that often. the 2 hp regens you get, the sped up r attacks, and when u choose to use it the massive ap you can have are more than worth a few failed skills. sure it takes more mana but if u got the gear to back it up i say go for it. give it a shot it's not for every1 but it's def for me. i whooped monkey ass as a passion warrior.
    except that its not a 2nd wolf, its only 15 str. last i checked 15 str =/= 20% AP
    HP regen is a few hundred health per few seconds, woohoo
    speed up r attacks? nice combo bro

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Eventho I don't like HeavensReject and him thinking he's so good , he's right here.
    Some skills in passion build give you "2nd" wolf and faster R attacks , the descriptions are just retarded.

  12. #12
    Senior Member kerber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    except that its not a 2nd wolf, its only 15 str. last i checked 15 str =/= 20% AP
    HP regen is a few hundred health per few seconds, woohoo
    speed up r attacks? nice combo bro

    you have absolutely no idea what ure talking about...do you

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kerber View Post
    you have absolutely no idea what ure talking about...do you
    comboing is the act of reseting you're r attack, thereby (originally a bug) also resetting the cooldown on your main attack skill( for warriors). i really dont know anyone who sits there and auto attacks =/

    and can you show me how having 15 extra str (im not talking about +15 health and +15 dex here) gives this AMAZING WOLF that hes talking about?

  14. #14
    knightmaster2118
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    well most of 83 warrior on pathos are completly retards... 98% of 83 wariror are turks: D
    fixed, u forgot about us

  15. #15
    Senior Member kerber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    comboing is the act of reseting you're r attack, thereby (originally a bug) also resetting the cooldown on your main attack skill( for warriors). i really dont know anyone who sits there and auto attacks =/
    perfect description...i would sticky this on forum for further reference

    Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    and can you show me how having 15 extra str (im not talking about +15 health and +15 dex here) gives this AMAZING WOLF that hes talking about?
    15 to all stats is nice...isnt it? ^^

    and about that amazing wolf ill give you a hint: lvl 75 passion skill description is wrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •