warrior ardream

This is a discussion on warrior ardream within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; so far i got dual dr +0 wp sash of sorrow quest earrings chit 7 hb 7 dread 6 and ...
Page: 1

bhupinder

so far i got dual dr +0 wp sash of sorrow quest earrings chit 7 hb 7 dread 6 and bahamut
    i also got 400m in cash anything i should get rid of and things i should get?
    i play olympia now not cwest no more.

semsa

use string of skulls instead sash...keep diamonds, wp....try to get +8 chitins pads and pauldron... and i prefer avedon +7 instead hb... or if u wanna use dual take giga/hanguk + murky+7/lugias+7/tota +8...

Sash of sorrows aint that bad, u can keep it and instead buy urself some earrings, like 16str/3hp(they work great in ardream, loads of ap) or something better if u can afford it. Quest earrings sucks. HB, wp and drs r fine.

bhupinder

well now i sold my ds +6 and got +8 chitin pauldron and pads and have 200m left over so anything ot change now

u should get some acces. with weapon def. After malice or parazit u will be easy target with these gears

bhupinder

any suggestions?

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

not with 200m, id say drop the sash of sorrows for a string of skulls when possible (unless you are going to be a str slut...then go sash+2+3)...and get +16 ears like mentioned above...that or save up for oe/pe ... or we if you need resists

bhupinder

well im trying to get chit 8 to pump up my ac and str a bit. should i even get dd? and ill get a sos after i get 16/3 earrings or 14/2 cause i hate my ap

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

well im trying to get chit 8 to pump up my ac and str a bit. should i even get dd? and ill get a sos after i get 16/3 earrings or 14/2 cause i hate my ap[/b]
    i dont see why you shouldnt get DD, even if it is a +7/15 DD chitin helm or whatnot...better to be safe than sorry (just find lowbies to farm mss2 with you xD )

bhupinder

i was thinking maybe for 69 i dunno
    hb 7 seems to do low dmg for some reason its ap is really low to when i use :S i was thinking
    of getting avedon 7, rappy +3 rb, some duals like murky +7 and hunguk +7 or stick with hb +7

bhupinder

bump need to know which weapon

bhupinder

bump still need help on weapon :S