Ardream Mage

This is a discussion on Ardream Mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Basically, I'm trying out the mage class in the new server. I know how to aoe and use it it ...
Page: 1

Basically, I'm trying out the mage class in the new server. I know how to aoe and use it it game (or at least i hope or i will have to learn) but anything else like builds, i.e. the numbers dnt tell me HP build coz i dnt have any idea on where to put the stats at lvl 59, Flame, Ice or Light as main or duo but which?... etc...I would also thought that fp/crimson build will suit me fine still I'm still kinda learning...do you think its the best idea for a new server or just gear up paper and reskill later?

PK Vids, ScreenShots of Stats etc are also helpful

Thx

The New Sleek

larsen

my build as adream mage was 45 light and rest into ice

i was using crystal +8 set because in ares i had the dd crystal helmet. i would use Crimson +7/8 in the newer server because they dont have crystal dd

my gear was shios +1 dual , ep , kek belt , agates dual, and a oasis staff +7 (just for the dd) and stats wise i put enough points for armor and then rest into hp

my gear wasnt as good as most of the people in ares adream but ive would still have like 900ish defense and 3700hp fully scrolled and if u put on my ss i could tank alot of people.

or atlest be able to tank the gg`s enough to be able to tp the priest and then rest of party..

that build would be for a mage which mostly are support but id have to says if u get the combo righht then the staff skill can be pretty deadly even with only 300ish damage

Thx for the share...

Been watching some vids to see the mages job in action been very helpful but most are fire ice would that be the best build since fire hits hard, or are the stun rates on lightning/ice so good?

larsen

the slowing on the staff skill isnt realy that good but its fine, but the lighting skill is very nice and stuns alo and only hit like 50damage less than fire so no big deal.

it all depends on what u like but if u got some money to move around with then i would suggest going cardboard mage with tier 2 pauldron and pads and helmet and tier 3 gloves and boots and then rest into mp , then use a scorching staff +7/8

but if u bugdet are low then i wouldnt go cardboard but rather crimson build but if u go crimson build, the damage differnt from fire to light isnt realy that much higher, in my oppion i would rather have the stun than 50 more damage every time also becasue u can kill running rogues as fire unless u stop to ice him, but then he will just cure

Thx again....wery helpful

larsen

Np whats u budget ???

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

when in played dcz in ares,

i was hp build, full tank, especially in new servers, seeing no dd or what so ever
    so tank mage is the way

Also i was 45/45 ice light, and i loved it.
    maby its a mather of "taste" but it worked nicely for me

hmm i'd say go fire or ice until 59 and then get 54 lightning 45 ice skill points when ure lvl 59 (54 skill useful if u are needing some hp ^^)

hmm new server.. i'd say crimson +7 set +7dd and possibly +7 spear def bootyz :P +8 elixir(+7 in the start of the server) or then chaotic +7..
    dual imir rings +0 and up.. maeby light belt of life or kekuri belt and ep +0.. then maeby SSE or LKP duals..