Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Warrior Armor

This is a discussion on Warrior Armor within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; You honestly need a full +7 set. When you have one the +15 STR bonus gives +3 STR to each ...
Page: 2

You honestly need a full +7 set. When you have one the +15 STR bonus gives +3 STR to each piece so you have the same STR bonus as a +8 Set. Plus you get more Hp, mana, and res. Mixing ain't good unless the pieces are all +8.[/b]
    maybe i'm wrong but i think the str bonus u get from the set is ADDITIONAL to the str u get from each piece (12 at +7 just like shells)
    please correct me if i'm wrong

edit: i misunderstood sorry h34r: my post is useless.

SoullessOne

Not playing for a while..I thought I knew, and wanted to help.RETARDED FLAMER

Sorry for wrong info..[/b]
    where in the hell did i flame you?????

QUOTE(:::FadeToBlack::: @ Apr 13 2009, 01:52 PM)
    Nothing.It needs to be set to get bonusses.

PLZ DONT answer if u dont know what r u talking about :S

who s the retarded now ?, i even wrote PLZ, so again DONT write here if u DONT know what are u talking about, posts like yours infest the forum with useless information, and if u wanted a flame well here goes a little one, it should exist a restricted access to this forum to keep away morons like you,

PS: yes Yoav you are right...........
    maybe i'm wrong but i think the str bonus u get from the set is ADDITIONAL to the str u get from each piece (12 at +7 just like shells)
    please correct me if i'm wrong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12