Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Warrior Combo.

This is a discussion on Warrior Combo. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok im curious of this conflict , Well i'v been a warrior for like 3 years (the rest priest). and ...
Page: 1

Default Warrior Combo.

Ok im curious of this conflict ,
    Well i'v been a warrior for like 3 years (the rest priest).
    and i cant understand if 2 warriors vs why somone always will beat the other one??!!!!
    lets say my combo is
    1=Hellblade 2=scream 3 =letcut 4 =binding 5=decent 6=bloodying 7=hp pot 8=mpot

so lets say they both got same gear and same stats and skills.(10 to master what i mean cause there are people who put to sacrafise).
    now they both stading and 1 2 3 go!!!
    they keep pressing wrrr1r7r7r7r7r71r7r7r7r7r7r17r7r7r7r7r71r7r7r7r71r 7r7
    with my skill bar then they do all the potting good no fails .
    i tryed this on some friends private server and he kept winning.
    we did it like million times a vs and still he kept winning and 15=20% life left
    i dun understand what is wrong with my combo
    wrr1rrr1r7r7r7r7r71r7r7r7r7
    no fails nothing all exect same time i hear the :click: on the skill when it finishes and i press 1 =hellblade again and when i get to 600~ mana i put a pot.
    so any idea's whats wrong? and why warrior even have this "combo thingy"?
    i understand rogues they minor+combo and you can beat anyone with good minoring and combo .
    but warrior have 1 skill when vs ,when im doing vs i always say dont use like hmm bloodying/legcut/scream.
    and somone wins ok i know cause maybe the skill made 400 dmg and one time 450.
    so through my meth one time i win and 2 times he win and then i win again.
    Somone explain this to me !!!
    even with R hit you got sometimes 100 and sometimes 120~~
    so anyone have idea something about this?

Banned for scamming.

couse i dont see you useing MP POT so you are out of mana
    j.k
    when u vs you should always use blooding , idk about scream .
    and that is not the only combo . u can try wr3rrsr3 etc or like some warriors do just hold W and skill . i presonaly sometimes combo fast as hell , but then sometimes i keep on failing but that is couse i m noob . haveing strong pc and fast internet also helps alot and in the end its all around practice. and in the end wariros combo isnt that easy like every1 thinks it is. all u need is more practice and it the end it will beomce like you knowing when u gonna fart and when u gonna take a shit

i know i used alot "IN THE END "

There are multiple warrior combos you can use. Wsr combo, rr combo, holding w, just an sr combo..whichever one you feel more comfortable with is the one you should use.

theres alot of combos around and it does vary on what weapon you use. It doesnt mean that if your good at ii or hb you can do same stuff with raptor because the delay on R combo is different.

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    theres alot of combos around and it does vary on what weapon you use. It doesnt mean that if your good at ii or hb you can do same stuff with raptor because the delay on R combo is different.
    you do have to take that into account as well. Duals have quicker attack so you can hit more damage faster. but say you have an hb that you can slam more damage in one combo you're better off with that.

not if u have nebi9 and giga9 on ur hand. omg beast lol

pfffffffffff junk ahahaha

wth it aint junk those stuff can hit like a raptor 9 1/2

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

combo will only go so far if the people are of exactly equal gear (which rarely ever happens) and are of exact equal combo ability (also never happens). the biggest thing a warrior can do to win a vs, especially with another warrior is to plan your hp and soul pots better than the other person. watch the video in my sig of me playing a few years ago. 2 hp pots in a close vs as you start, then soulpot. MAYBE 3 reds before a soul if u know the kid sucks or has shitty gear. i always noticed most moron turks who get raped in a vs spam reds until they HAVE to use a mana pot or else risk having no more hb to hit u with. such a rookie mistake.

on a side note i used r3w3rw3rwrw3 for a long while, then changed to rs33rsrs3rs3rs33rs sometimes.

i also won't lie that warrior literally outgeared every other warrior on the server back then except 1 or 2 that had the EXACT same gear piece of piece; and i beat them both with a better combo and much better potting skills.

Honestly a warrior combo will only go so far, yes some warriors have better combos than others but what makes the most difference is potting, if you have someone potting perfectly vs someone whos a half second late it will be a huge difference, and also knowing when to hp and when to mana also plays a role. Which is why vsing on ardream warriors or rlb warriors is much harder and is easier to tell which warrior is better because they dont have a 8k + mana pool

Hubson

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Honestly a warrior combo will only go so far, yes some warriors have better combos than others but what makes the most difference is potting, if you have someone potting perfectly vs someone whos a half second late it will be a huge difference, and also knowing when to hp and when to mana also plays a role. Which is why vsing on ardream warriors or rlb warriors is much harder and is easier to tell which warrior is better because they dont have a 8k + mana pool
    As he said , it's pretty much difference when 1 warrior is potting on vs good vs someone who pot not bad , both of them hit the same and for sure this one gonna win easily , there's no difference in potting in cz cause you have always 8k + mana , in rlb and ardream is much harder cause you have not more than 3,5k

and always remember you cant tell if they're using 1k pot 2.8k mana pot which is a huge huge huge difference in vs. 2.8k mana alone can win vses not to mention if both are used.

its all about the combo and pot technique
    if you actually read his post he says
    both wars have same items and stat wise

i should put that back to you..if you actually read his posts there was not even a single word about item or pots.

so lets say they both got same gear and same stats and skills.(10 to master what i mean cause there are people who put to sacrafise). <--- this one right? i was just saying anyway coz its widely used around by rich players

Its definitely about the potting, at least that's what I find anyways. If I'm vs'ing someone and I miss a pot or I pot at the wrong time or something it usually determines the outcome of the vs. I find it also has a lot to do with not panicking when your hp gets low. If its a close vs and your hp is low, and you panic and pot like crazy instead of keeping with your combo it could end up being worse for you in the end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast