paper priest build

This is a discussion on paper priest build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'm lvl 61 in c east and i have 220 in str 60 in hp and 78 in int (for ...
Page: 1

kaanzor69

I'm lvl 61 in c east and i have 220 in str 60 in hp and 78 in int (for possible +9 cloths? )

anyways i have 14 stat points left and i need help figuring out where they go... i wanna do lotsa damage but am wondering if/how much should i put in hp at all

also, where should they go as i keep leveling, in hp or str or what kind of combo

ALSO, does adding points in hp increase AC? and by how much?

220str its enought, even 210 its enought..
    anyway put rest into HP
    also hp incrase ac only when u got 100+ hp, 110 HP = 10 bonus AC
    basically next points put in HP, and use STR armors

seeing how ur in c-east, put 200 into str and rest into HP.. or maybe even 190 into str... theres too many crazy damaging people in c-east, i wouldnt even go paper priest there :S

but if u only exp and not pk much, and u have plat prem, then just pump all into str to exp faster ^^

full str its never good idea for paper, well meaby with +2/3 uniq

Just go max str until 72

You can easily switch to HP armours and debuff the bitches anyway

Use quest jewels if you have to they rock for hp boost (they add about another 700). With quest jewels and scrolls I think at 62 your priest would have about 2800-3k hp and 650ac

Get judgement and your winning...atm my priest has slightly over 2700ap. I'm considering making an ep+2/3 for him to get a nice hp boost for when he's duffed.

kaanzor69

id get judgement if it werent for the disgusting price of master these days....

another thing i dont get... how come my brother's warrior has about the same ap with wolf as i do with book? shouldnt mine be more? ;O

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I think paper is not a good build. Personally i think its a waste of a priest, but if you dont have good people to pk with, warriors for example, going paper is basically your only option.

Personally ide say don't even bother trying to pk until you hit 70 or 72. Then you can have a much better paper build or even a FP/Chittin BP. I think you should just concentrate fully on whats best for levelling up, and then worry about a build once your 72 with helis.

If you really want a good paper build atm, depending on how much money you have, ide suggest enough STR for MS+7/II+7 and then put the rest into HP and intel (enough intel to wear +8/9 armours).

220-230 str
    enought int for armors
    rest hp

And when u reach 72:
    190 str
    78 int
    rest hp

kaanzor69

the only pk i do is in bdw i do pretty well there in a party and of course i wont do cz for a while (only town buff)

thx for the tips ill try all this stuff at a higher level tho ^_^