warrior with few more points into hp

This is a discussion on warrior with few more points into hp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; HI i just hit 80 i was looking to change from 255str and maybe put 15 or 20 more in ...
Page: 1

Default warrior with few more points into hp

HI i just hit 80 i was looking to change from 255str and maybe put 15 or 20 more in hp. Im wondering if anyone has tried this if so do you still hit just as hard and how much hp do you gain.

I've tried this setup when the game didnt have krowaz implemented in the game and it was a great idea, but now I would not even think about putting extra points in hp unless you have alot of ap with a +9 weapon or good uniques....

Quote Originally Posted by jig899 View Post
    I've tried this setup when the game didnt have krowaz implemented in the game and it was a great idea, but now I would not even think about putting extra points in hp unless you have alot of ap with a +9 weapon or good uniques....
    humm i just did some test with one of my friends he just put 20 in hp he has krowaz armor and he hits like 50 less or lil more

im not sure if 50 ap will make a big difference, however it doesnt hurt to try it out

Banned for scamming.

look at this from another angle. you are warrior meaning you are the last one that atack , sometimes they dont eaven bother . so if u can go go full AP ( i know im gonna try that when i have enought cash )

roxikcz

I think it is much better with more AP

yeah having more AP would be the best option when pking with hundreds of other people in CZ

yes Indeed Jig however you did bring up the whole uniques deal. I know Nukka did the same thing and it benefited a lot into hp you sacrifice maybe 50 damage but gain about what..200 hp? that's a hell of an increase. going with a +9 or +10 weapon would just be the perfect line up for it to.

normally my setup is 230 str rest in hp, just to give u more hp, used it on all priv server so far, and gives u a niice hp boost and works well in vs, cuz most war has 255 str

Yes definitly more ap,if ur 80+ warrior even the slitest edge will help you alot. nd also from my experience whn fightin in cz unlessd duffd usually the other people wuldnt attack u, thy wuld always attack the weaker characters, so i think havin more ap is more effective, bt it kinda may also depend on ur uniques as well, like if u hav a +9 or +10, puttin on hp wouldnt hurt if ur lackin on the defencesive or resis aspects, so yeh kinda depend on ur weapon nd acc. =]

BioDiesel

ive tried, is nice , i liked it, cuz i love hp and mp...