Warrior help

This is a discussion on Warrior help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello , I got this warrior lvl 59 what i really want to get to lvl 60 and after that ...
Page: 1

Hello , I got this warrior lvl 59 what i really want to get to lvl 60 and after that etc ,
    - So i want to be 60+ no DCZ or Whatever maybe RLB
    - I like 2 handers , no 1handed
    - Maybe PK sometimes but not a must.

My Gear :
    Full chitin +8
    White dragon amulet + 3
    16 STR earring
    16 STR earring
    16 STR Ring
    Quest ring
    String of skull + 0
    Raptor +7

i got 1200 mill left what could i buy with this ammount of money to get my warrior better ??
    Server is Beramus BTW and no DCZ
    And is my gear already good what i got now ?
    Thx in advance

Banned

Hello , I got this warrior lvl 59 what i really want to get to lvl 60 and after that etc ,
    - So i want to be 60+ no DCZ or Whatever maybe RLB
    - I like 2 handers , no 1handed
    - Maybe PK sometimes but not a must.

My Gear :
    Full chitin +8
    White dragon amulet + 3
    16 STR earring
    16 STR earring
    16 STR Ring
    Quest ring
    String of skull + 0
    Raptor +7
    i got 1200 mill left what could i buy with this ammount of money to get my warrior better ??
    Server is Beramus BTW and no DCZ
    And is my gear already good what i got now ?
    Thx in advance[/b]
    You focus WAYYYYYYY too much on strength. I can see why, because you hit harder ofc. But this is not a good way to build a warrior. MANA MANA HP AC and MANA should be your main concerns. Mana wins your 1v1's.

Sell the STR 16 ring and get a ROC. Sell the WDA +3 and get a WP +2.

This will give you much needed HP/Mana/AC/resists. I dont mind the 16 str earrings, but ONLY if you have decent Necklace and rings to back them up. SOS is nice tho.\

Just to give you a good reason for this: I had a 59 warrior on Dies. My first concern was AP. And I lost 1v1's all day long. I slowly traded items to get more mana/hp/AC and found that I did better and better in pk. The more mana i had, the more hp i had, and the more ac i had made a HUGE difference. After about a year playing that warrior, MY LAST concern was AP, and Mana/hp/AC was my primary focus. By the time I quit playing warrior, I ended up with 3.1K unbuffed hp, 2.7k mana, and 975 AC. My ap was only 1375. VERY low...right? I NEVER lost a 1v1 against another warrior, EVER. I raped in party pk, and could survive the fuck out of the mobs. Once you are 60+ and get mastered, your ap should be around 1700, and after that, focus on your OTHER stats.

+1 to sancte, with that kinda setup you will constantly be pressing mp pot cause youll be running out of mana too soon.

since youre going 60+ there are 2 more rings too choose from, cause ROC is the most expensive ring (and also best)

foverin: great AC, medium str bonus, medium hp bonus, gives extra dex, small but well balanced resistances
    hero valor: low AC, excellent str bonus, excellent hp bonus, excellent resistances

both of these rings are a lot cheaper then ROC, for the price of one ROC you can get each of these and a combination of these 2 is really good if u cant aford dual ROC

xstep

sell ring buy hv and foverin and maybe get rappy +3 or +4 or +5 reverse, +7 sux

i have sold the 16/3ring and i got dual old dimond +0 is that better or should i get a ring of courage with it ?