About an Andream Mage

This is a discussion on About an Andream Mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; im thinking to make an andream mage Lightining / Glacier i ll have those items : we+2 , we+1 ; ...
Page: 1

Ametista

im thinking to make an andream mage Lightining / Glacier i ll have those items :

we+2 , we+1 ; rof +0 ; roc +2 ; iron set , lightining erenion+8 , and crimsons +8

i need to know if with this build i ll make a decent damage with my staff.

anyway all tips are accepted ( i ve always been a warrior so rlly dunno ntng about mage lol ). :lol:

Ametista

oh , and i need also another info , i m lvl 49 , now full mp just for get lvl 59 , which mobs will give me a good exp in elmorad castle ?? i ll exp solo so need some mobs not too hard to kill and that give a good exp

You want to sell/trade these Items too, or wanna keep them for your main Char?

btw, its Ares?

Ametista

You want to sell/trade these Items too, or wanna keep them for your main Char?

btw, its Ares?[/b]

it s Edana , i already have some of this items i ll have to buy just few of them , anyway if u have some idea of any better gears for the mage lemme know . i wanna be full int with a lot of def wanna slow a lot and wanna hit hard with the staff too

also dunno if lightining erenion is good for the mage i wanna be . waitinggg tips ^^

mrmagic2008

drop the le +8 and get an elysium +7 or +8

get IMIR rings too

you should be fine with the other uniques you have

for exp (solo), not a whole lot you can kill with light mage, suggest you reskill to fire and level up to 59 (or goto bdw for exp)

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

since u have a rof u should def go fire

go pepar with lycaon+8 u will tank ok with those items

and u dont need to buy fr rof is ok

get fr+2 instead of roc and u will pwn as flame mage. (hb+8 would be nice 2)

I disagree with going flame, mage gets way better dmg after lvl 60..

Go full tank support light/ice. Get chaotic or Oasis.

U will be far more useful in a party as support no matter what items u got..