Warrior hp build =o

This is a discussion on Warrior hp build =o within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I saw warriors with HP build .. they own other warriors becoause much mp and hp and deff (but yeah ...
Page: 1

I saw warriors with HP build .. they own other warriors becoause much mp and hp and deff (but yeah less ap)

the question is .. who test hp build ? can you say your stats and how point you added ? can you say your gear ?

and btw. any one test hp build in ardream xD?

235 in str and rest hp... that build is for 69+ though.

max hp is now 14k ? hmm warior 83 with raptor+9, shell+9 ough in hp build xD

now hp build will rox ... rogue have cooldown minor so you no need that much AP to kill .. warriors allways have probles to tank more than 2 peoples becoause low mp :/
    maybe i will test it in next mounth in ardream xd

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

the age old debate of hp build vs. 255 (full str build) rages on still :P

idk for ardream or rlb as i have never played warrior in there.

for 80+ warrior in main cz it goes like this-

1. when vsing a warrior whoever has more mana and hp will win. this is because u can spam red pots longer than the other guy and if ur combo is even halfway decent u will beat him as he will have to mana pot more than you. if u plan on vsing a lot of warriors or bp's then hp build would be the way to go for you. also if u dont have decent uniques like at least dual roc +0, pe +0, etc etc then hp build is also for u as u will die if sum1 looks wrong at you :P

2. for vsing sins its best to max out your ap. harder hits to the sin=harder for he/she to mh and hp pot your damages. even if u have lower hp than u would like if u can even sumwhat combo decently you will win as u will spam the rogue so hard they wont be able to outdo ur dmg. if u plan to vs a lot of sins then go 255 str :P

will all that being said, it's basically a personal preference as to what build you use. if you do a lot of solo pk as a warrior then go more of an hp build like 235 or 240 str. if ur gonna do a lot of party pk then go 255 str cuz u will get heals on urself and duffs on the ppl u hit (if ur priests actually pkay their chars correctly). in a party pk situation it's better to hit like a truck then a girl :P

as for me i am full str a.k.a ap whore build. doesnt hurt at all to make an hp shell set if ur gonna go this route. i can vary my ap and hp so much that i can set myself up for success (hopefully) in any vs situation, etc etc. when i vs sins i have 7.9k hp but 3.1k+ ap. when i vs warriors i have 2700 ap, but 9k+ hp (all this on scrolls).

cliff notes: if doing solo pk or vsing a lot of warriors=hp build party pk and vsing sins=ap build

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

im ap whore, mainly because if i pk as a warrior, u have got 2 have a priest with you or u cant do shit, and tbh, the more damage u do, the better, that is the whole reason on why being a warrior lolz, if u know how 2 pot then it is a hand down no choice but to go 255 str

im ap whore, mainly because if i pk as a warrior, u have got 2 have a priest with you or u cant do shit, and tbh, the more damage u do, the better, that is the whole reason on why being a warrior lolz, if u know how 2 pot then it is a hand down no choice but to go 255 str[/b]
    I tried to hp build too, but it was not as affective as i expected. Now i have 255str and fortunately in my clan we have many good priests so its much better now.