warrior improvements

This is a discussion on warrior improvements within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i have we+3 we+2 krowaz+7 roc+1 in shas of sorrows+2 nebiros +7 nd hs+8 nd HB+8 wat do u think ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default warrior improvements

i have
    we+3 we+2
    krowaz+7
    roc+1
    in
    shas of sorrows+2
    nebiros +7 nd hs+8 nd HB+8

wat do u think i shuld i buy better acc or weapon, like another roc? or ib? sos+2? or even weapons? suggestions plz =]

MrHat

I would get a Chaos Baal +7 and sell the other 2 unless you also play rlb/ardream then keep the HB get yourself another ROC +1 sell the WE +2 and buy a PE +2/+3 i would also sell the Sash Of Sorrows +2 and get a String Of Skulls +1/+2.

joeyH

Quote Originally Posted by MrHat View Post
    I would get a Chaos Baal +7 and sell the other 2 unless you also play rlb/ardream then keep the HB get yourself another ROC +1 sell the WE +2 and buy a PE +2/+3 i would also sell the Sash Of Sorrows +2 and get a String Of Skulls +1/+2.
    IDK why ppls use String of skulls , this is crap , try to get a iron set it will be very best.

I use the combination of IN and sos2, i really like it, it give nice str, hp, a bit less weapon def, and do not forget the 36 glacier resist given by sos2.

I would check my stats on KOK and see waht item or w/e makes the bigger difference a round and buy that one.

BTW SOS r GG for warriors Iron Belt r fine too but I would prefer SOS

wickedRayz

its depends on u. if u go out pk with group then go for more AP, if u go for solo 1 v 1 then baal or wirinom sure helps a lot =)

Banned

ok thnxs guys 4 the help =] mite jst go 4 ib thn nd another roc =] weapon ill try get later

Banned

i love dual's badass haha =]

Duals are very good. The thing is, since the reach of your offhand weapon isnt as long as your main, you dont do a much dmg at times. I think 2 handed are better for pk but keep duals in handy when trying to cancel a priest's heals

In my opinion... this is wut i would do... i would sell those useless one handers neb and hs... with that money i owuld another ring... if im not mistaken u only have 1x roc+1.. so dat should be 1st priority...buy another roc+1 or roc2 if ur budget allows.....

as far as your belt... i think its a good starting belt....the only downside is that is deff and weapon deff is horrible so thats its downside... so i would suggest also buying an IB to go with ur sash +2.... so if u attack u use sash and if u get duffed and ppo go on u then u can switch to IB.... das a good combo untill u can afford a String+2....

Earings are fine for now until u can get a PE+2 ... then u can use WE3 and PE2