Warrior lvl 82, what skill is better?

This is a discussion on Warrior lvl 82, what skill is better? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So for warrior who already use both, what skills would be more usefull for a warrior lvl 82, thx. Shock ...
Page: 1

ANJO

So for warrior who already use both, what skills would be more usefull for a warrior lvl 82, thx.

Shock Stun and later inevitable murdeus or Descent and evading

Hydr4

Shock stun and 5 in Berseker ( Gain )

NeronDomitius

i prefer descent. dont know why but when i was playing my friends warrior, i got like 5% chance of shock stun, almost everytime it failed.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Shock Stun, Hell Blade and Gain.

If you dont care for Shock Sturn, then Hell Blade, Descent, Gain.

i haven't tried descent but i believe shock stun is a must for every warrior... can't move, can't use skills, can't /town, can't be cured and ofc has a high success rate :P

p.s. lvl 83 skill SUCKS so don't expect anything useful.

Hydr4

Shock stun has "low" succes rate atm , coz many people use tbl and you can't stun them.
    In reality , it's like 80% succes rate.

ANJO

thx, i think i will go shock stun and gain. because evading will only raise like 2.5% on ac and i dont want descent too.

I think shock stun is a necessity. It succeeds for me 70%+ of the time, & it comes really in handy in pk.

ImBackFromTheDead

If you gunna get lvl 83 might as well go full beserking warrior with only 20 into master's, Full beserking pwns faces if you know how to use it!

SoullessOne

If you gunna get lvl 83 might as well go full beserking warrior with only 20 into master's, Full beserking pwns faces if you know how to use it![/b]
    Confusion "cough" "Cought" CZ is not a VS zone, after one priest notes u r using Cry he s gonna use confusion on you and zazzzzzz good bye MrStrongWarrior. but yes you are right in one thing, a Berseker Pwns "Only" if u know how to use it

Shock Stun, Hell Blade and Gain, this is my actual configuration (and lvl 83 skill in master but it suxs :P)