Warrior max AP tips

This is a discussion on Warrior max AP tips within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well i have a archer and am making a noob warrior now looking to go 70+ on it whenever i ...
Page: 1

zrocker0404

Well i have a archer and am making a noob warrior now looking to go 70+ on it whenever i get time. I know at 70+ that warriors have plenty base hp and ac with just a few uniques+0 and shell+7 and i want to hit ALOT. So i'm wondering what uniques and items i should get that would give me the highest AP possible. I'm not making pure str build but i want to know what to mix and match with other uniques so i can get good ap too. i got a toto+7 and impact+7 for now just cus it was the cheapest good warrior weapons. Most accessories at +8 str (2 quest jewels for ac/hp/resists) and the quest chitin+5 for now. My gear atm doesn matter its all just throw away stuff but i just wanna know what i should get for great ap at 70+ ty

budget :S ?

zrocker0404

dont care about budget but im not gonna be getting and IN's or IB's or GB's i think. thats just a little too much for a unique imo. But just throw whatever u got at me and ill see what i think

if u want an ap based 70+ warrior

go for raptor 7/8 , shell 7
    dr+1
    str+16/3 or minotaur+1
    string of skulls (or belt or str+1/+2 but that might not work)
    white dragon+1/+2 or something similar for the str (maybe lupus+2/+3)

ap build wont work that well against other warriors
    but works nice for lower ap/duffed ppl

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

better to get Rappy+7/8 with shells+7 or chitins+8 as its the same AC but more str bouns and stats points plus more money
    get maybe DR+1 with a Fov/Roc(what ever you prefer AC(fov) or AP and HP(RoC)) as for earrings i would go for Mino+1 atleast with a PE to boost your HP a lil and AC - necklace would WP+1 or higher ofc and as belt go for sash+1/2 for the AP cuz i find SoS worthless for a +70 warrior

a clannie of mines is lvl 76

he uses

Personal Sword +7 Rebirthed
    shells +8
    2x Oe +2
    dual dr +1
    wp +1
    and String of Skulls +1

and he hits warrior for 900+..

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

a clannie of mines is lvl 76

he uses

Personal Sword +7 Rebirthed
    shells +8
    2x Oe +2
    dual dr +1
    wp +1
    and String of Skulls +1

and he hits warrior for 900+..[/b]
    his weapon helps alooot - 190 AP with 8str bonus along with 83 ele dmg not to mentoined that its a sword - can you post a pic of his AP id like to see how much it is

denon33

Nice to hear your building a warrior McCool. And good luck finding the items on CW atm they simply are not for sale. I've seen 1 WE and 1 String in the last 2 weeks, and I'm fully expecting the string to be deleted on restart ( I got it for 550m and thinking about it the guy was just a little too eager to sell ).

As you probably know I sold all my archer and priest gear and babashopped a little, made the extra from PUS items etc.

My current items I'm absolutely chuffed to bits with and can chop and change them to suite most situations.

Pendant WP+2 ( which came from the archer )
    Belt String of skulls / +14 str belt
    Armor Shell +7's
    Weapon SOMW +7 / Hanguk +7 / Rappy +8
    Rings 1 x ROC / 1 x FOV +1 / 1 x +1 Diamond Ring / 1 x FOV
    Earrings 2 x Minotour / 2 x WE ( I really need to find 2 more to go +1 on each !! )

Also if I need alot of AC and I'm in a party with guys I know hit harder than me, believe it or not I swap the string for my old archers +1 Elf Belt. Not sure if the dex really helps but the 32 AC definately does. Can go FOV+1 / FOV with rings or FOV +1 / +1 DR.

When I get more money I want to go +1 with both ER then IB / String +1. Alas finances will not allow unless I sell the elf belt +1. But that took me 6 months to make and I just dont wanna part with it^^

Speak with Dan, I'm sure he'll help out

zrocker0404

Hmm alright, How much is a rappy+8 atm on cwest? What your IGN boogie? active8? Anyways it'll be plenty of time before i ever start buying stuff for my warrior so hopefully drops will be normal again, i've got enough stuff for my archer now gonna try to get chitin +8 though ^^

Manilas

Well, if you don't care as much as having good defense and high HP/MP, here's what I would choose

Accessories +0

Belt : Sash of Sorrows -> Best Strength bonus with moderate Health/Mana bonus and some resist
    Rings: Dual Diamond Rings -> Best Strength bonus with moderate defense and moderate lightning resist
    Pendant: Lupus Pendant -> Good Strength bonus with moderate defense and best lightning resist
    Earrings: Dual Minotaur Earrings -> Best Strength bonus, no defense with moderate Health bonus and some resist

With those, you would get a bonus of 58 Strength, 130 Health/50 Mana, 30 Fire/40 Ice/ 80 Lightning resist and 60 Defense.

A good hybrid version with high AP would be

Same Belt
    Rings: Dual Hero's Valor -> Just under in Strength bonus, some defense, some HP bonus, decent Health bonus and very good resist bonus.
    Pendant: Warrior Pendant -> Low Strength bonus, same defense, added HP/Dex bonus, High Health/Mana bonus with good resist
    Earrings: Dual Warrior Earrings -> Low Strength bonus, moderate defense, some Health bonus and some decent resist

With those you would get a bonus of 41 Strength, 70 Defense, 330 Health/ 200 Mana, 15 HP/ 5 Dex, 150 Fire/80 Ice/110 Lightning resist.

With the Hybrid build, you loose 17 Strength but gain an additional 10 Defense, 200 Health/ 150 Mana, 15 HP/ 5 Dex, 120 Fire/ 40 Ice/ 30 Lightning resist.

zrocker0404

thanks that was really nice manilas

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...731&st=5560

Scroll all the way Down. ^_^

Stats are alittle better now, I just havent uploaded the .ksc with new stats.

Manilas

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...731&st=5560

Scroll all the way Down. ^_^

Stats are alittle better now, I just havent uploaded the .ksc with new stats.[/b]
    Omg, gyft warryor plzzzz!!! XD