Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fov +2 vs Roc +1

This is a discussion on Fov +2 vs Roc +1 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; lvl 69 warrior, should i go dual fovs +2(which is what i have) or should i sell them for rocs ...
Page: 1

Jingles

Default Fov +2 vs Roc +1

lvl 69 warrior, should i go dual fovs +2(which is what i have) or should i sell them for rocs +1 and then eventually go for +2s?

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

dual Fov is better !! more resist and much much better AC so ya stick with Fov+2 and gogo +3...to hell with RoC
    tho you might consider changin one to HV+2 those are awesome ^^

Jingles

HV+2 doesnt have nearly the same amount of AC i thought... i would be losing like nearly 20 ac

Banned

but u will gain some GG resists.

Jingles

but im in rlb, not many gg mages there! :P

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

the cheaper is the better

Impimp

I would switch the foverin's for the roc's in my opinion the only reason to get a foverin is because your either a cheap battle priest with +0's or cant afford a roc dual roc +1's are better due to the increase in hp. Hp is all that matters on a warrior past a certain point if you have +0 uniques or better your ac will be fine.

Impimp...i would love to know where your information comes from??? Warriors have the most hp in the game. Fov+2= 10str/10hp/10dex 10reisistance to all and 48ac where as a RoC+1= 34defence 10str 10hp an extra 75health 22flame resis and 32 curse resist.

its..... 14ac+10gr+10lr vs 75health+12fr+32curse resistance
    Most definatly i would choose the foverin+2

But since this is RLB i would go Foverin+2+ Hero's+2 Would = about the same AP as dual roc but the Hero's gives even more STR and HP

That is unless you have a priest or an ardream character that can't use the Hero's valor, then i'd get the dual foverin so u could use both your rings on it

Impimp

Quote Originally Posted by wiseman View Post
    Impimp...i would love to know where your information comes from??? Warriors have the most hp in the game. Fov+2= 10str/10hp/10dex 10reisistance to all and 48ac where as a RoC+1= 34defence 10str 10hp an extra 75health 22flame resis and 32 curse resist.

its..... 14ac+10gr+10lr vs 75health+12fr+32curse resistance
    Most definatly i would choose the foverin+2

But since this is RLB i would go Foverin+2+ Hero's+2 Would = about the same AP as dual roc but the Hero's gives even more STR and HP

That is unless you have a priest or an ardream character that can't use the Hero's valor, then i'd get the dual foverin so u could use both your rings on it
    imo 150 hp is better than 28ac thats just my opinion for a warrior due to the fact his hp is only going be around 4500-5000 so he needs as much as he can get and the resists are interchangeable

however the hero's and foverin may be better never really looked in to just was comparing the fovs and roc's

Quote Originally Posted by Impimp View Post
    imo 150 hp is better than 28ac thats just my opinion for a warrior due to the fact his hp is only going be around 4500-5000 so he needs as much as he can get and the resists are interchangeable

however the hero's and foverin may be better never really looked in to just was comparing the fovs and roc's
    10ac is about = to 100hp... And a RLB 69 warrior with 5khp?? My lvl 58 warrior has 4.8k hp (buffed) So i hope you wern't talking about being buffed. A lvl 69 warrior should have at least 6khp when pking if not more.

Impimp

Quote Originally Posted by wiseman View Post
    10ac is about = to 100hp... And a RLB 69 warrior with 5khp?? My lvl 58 warrior has 4.8k hp (buffed) So i hope you wern't talking about being buffed. A lvl 69 warrior should have at least 6khp when pking if not more.
    No one pk's on buffs especially a warrior, unless your in a border defense war, when your duffed your done. I guess it all comes down to opinion.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

roc+1 is equal with fov+2 but roc+2 absolutely beats fov+3

Jingles

my unbuffed stats with dual+2 fovs is 4000hp 1134 ac (mind you my boots are still +7 shell, rest +8)... also using a ave+7 and going for +8, therefore i have decided to keep the fovs, because of the ave set up... might even restat to get MORE hp base. ill let you know how those stats work out :P

Jingles

So as i said i would i restated with putting only 216 str (enough str for ave 8) and my hp and ac stats did not improve enough to make a big enough difference... i just lost ALOT of ap, for about 800 hp in my opinion, i rather have 800 less hp and gain 400ap.

superdragon

i dont like that kind of junk builds. just max your str as a warrior, just max your dex as a rogue. dont try to get more hp by cutting down ur ap drastically..
    u r getting enough ap and hp aswell as ac from your uniques

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast