Warrior Passion built.

This is a discussion on Warrior Passion built. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I heard few people use this built but never actually seen a warrior using it. I don't have a warrior ...
Page: 1

Default Warrior Passion built.

I heard few people use this built but never actually seen a warrior using it. I don't have a warrior so I can't try it but do anyone know about that skill tree?

is it useless?
    Last edited by ilterates; 04-22-2010 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Chuck Norris kicked my grammar.

Little archer Senior Member

with that build u wont be able to kill a level 15 debuffer.

hoodwink could work... but who knows o.o

Banned

At 83 Passion build would be viable, but you would be much more reliant on party.
    Also, confusion will fuck your shit up.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

my friend on logos has a 83 passion warrior and its pretty tight. The 83 passion skill is basically like a howling sword with more range i believe. and you have to have cry echo active to use it which is basically a buff for every1 in ur party. increases all ur stats by 15 i believe.

Also passion has skills that increase attk speed by alot. If you havent seen a person using the 83 skill i think its the coolest looking attk in the game. very sexy